2016 Rio: NBC - Watching Information | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: NBC - Watching Information

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Hope all these links will be acceptable -

It's time to get serious. Competition begins on Wednesday, Aug 3rd.

Main NBC Page
Watching on NBC - general information page.
Videos and archived streaming
Results by day - you can also filter this page by sport and/or by athlete
Commentators

Schedule of events
Live Streaming schedule - day by day
It doesn't appear the complete TV schedule is available yet. If you find a link, please post ASAP so I can add it here.

- YES - You DO need a cable or satellite provider in order to access the NBC live streaming. I'm sure some posters will find ways to stream without a provider and will post them.

- NBC will live stream all sports online. The TV broadcast will be mostly live (swimming and track and field), but Opening Ceremonies and Gymnastics will be tape delayed. More info .

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone know where the page is on the NBC website to login with your cable information so you can watch everything online?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I don't want to start a new thread, there are so many already. Saw that Tara & Johnny will report from Rio for NBC. Which disciplines are they covering? Saw they are on facebook, but I'm not, and it's no good watching facebook with their disturbances. Can I see their reports somewhere else?

reneerose

Final Flight
Question.....

Not everyone has privileged to watch all match as somewhere websites are blocked. While browsing found very fruitful link https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/summer-olympics-rio-2016/ and guideline about watching matched from anywhere in the world, hope it can be helpful for anyone.
I was wondering....is this just a pay to torrent site? I don't much like the idea of my computer being struck down by a virus.....anyone know?

Thanks.

reneerose

Final Flight
Not everyone has privileged to watch all match as somewhere websites are blocked. While browsing found very fruitful link https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/summer-olympics-rio-2016/ and guideline about watching matched from anywhere in the world, hope it can be helpful for anyone.

Also...do we know if we sign up for one of the services do they make you pay for the whole year under the guise of a monthly subscription?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm from the US using a program called Unlocator and now i can watch live from sites like CBC and the BBC. Just follow the instructions it's easy to setup on your computer.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Unlocator says free trial no card but then puts up the money page.

What can one get that gets rid of cable? Please techies I'm sure you don't pay for cable with the crapproramming? I want to get rid of charter. Any options in Massachusetts?