2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The program is growing on me as opposed to my initial impression on the program looking like another Montreal Mush, but they performed it really well this time.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Gosh Ice Dance is such a tricky sport, you either produce a "WOW! Epic program!!!" that makes you emotional or a program that leaves you cold and sleepy and makes you ask "oh, that's it? ok...*applause*". So far, I have seen 9 program of the latter kind.

PLEASE SHIBSIBS SAVE US!!!!!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Madison and Zach skate like they've been a team forever. I almost forgot that Zach skated with Piper Gilles back in the day.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Honestly I found H/D's FD kind of generic which is a huge contrast to their SD which was very packed

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Both Russian pairs lost out on TES (place not an PCS matter). Some years ago quite unthinkable.

TrishaG

Rinkside
H/D's FD is soooo much better than their short. This actually had great lyricism and lifts and flowed. Their short is what will bite them this season.

Also, I think Madi should get that dress in a different color. Maybe a light blue.

I agree about the dress color. I think a soft pink or blush would be nice and would reference the love theme better.

elif

Medalist
And job of Sharon Rogers is done. Just like I predicted first post of this thread.:laugh:

tvuckic16

Final Flight
It is not only PCS. You need to check her scores for short dance. Pretty cool stuff in there. :laugh:

I like this Sharon. US federation should send her every competition to kill russians. :laugh:.

Perhaps... but as much as I like Russian teams, they often have a highly overvalued view of their own quality... All teams get low-balled here and there, I mean, it is ice-skating for crying out loud... but sometimes I think Russian teams are totally unrealistic about what their true value is.

I said two months ago, this Bollywood program had a danger of being exactly what it is unless perfectly polished...and now that I see it, I think I was right.

The program has promise, but it needs work, that's all...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Very cool spinny thing. I love their costumes. Twizzles are as #onfleek as always. Still waiting for #emotions.

They're coming along, but not like Fix You.