2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I honestly want to know how they can practice to such a one note piece of music day after day...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the shibs's free dance is by far my favourite of the season so far... WOW... loved it.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful dress for Maia and beautiful job. I'm not 100% sold on the choreography yet but we'll see as the season goes along.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think Maia has the best free dance dress so far out of all the top teams we've seen. The deep blue is exquisitely gorgeous on her!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Just because something hangs in a gallery and you like it does not make it a masterpiece. The term loses all meaning when you throw it around like that, Charlie.

Anyway, the Shibs were great. The twizzles were beautiful. They deserve to win, imo. I thought B/S would be second but I'm hardly an expert on ice dance.

Nathan13

Medalist
I think this program is so stunning because it highlights their skating, and their skating alone. Brilliant. Everyone's probably going to say it's "monotone" or something but I think its remarkable in its simplicity.

Vili67

On the Ice
WOW That was so beautiful program. I just sit and stare them with my mouth open.:hap36:
And Maia she have smile that can light the whole world.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
That was really gorgeous and they are so well dressed, at times I think there needs to be more oomph but it's only their first competition

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm not sold on the FD after their SD. I wanted more from ShibuShibu. However, as I just started liking H/D's program from today, along with more mileage, I may change my mind towards the end of the season.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Beautiful, but it ain't Fix You yet. I am hoping that by the end of the season, I *feel emotions* when I watch this program.