2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
They are a very nice looking team. And they brought good energy. I really want the Chinese to get a good ice dance team. We need to have a really competitive team event or it's going to go the way of the dodo.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if that means her partner should be very afraid if he messes up his twizzles?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
There was absolutely no grit or dirt to the Chinese team's SD. They're a nice team with potential, but this isn't their genre. And yes, it is basic. Basic and relatively antiseptic.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm on a bit of carb high. I had goat cheese and beet ravioli with pesto for dinner. My dog had two chicken drumsticks, pumpkin puree, kafir, essential oils, chia seeds and kale.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Way to stick a dagger through my heart Rod and remind me that this team beat Pechalat & Bourzat for the title in 2014.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I know this is unfair but I really wish Anna and Luca would challenge themselves and do hip hop or disco or something other than this.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well... it's a nice variation of Anna's standard dress. Girl knows her brand (and looks good in it)

ooooOOOOooo that was a coooooooooool lift entrance

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Why do I always feel Anna wears the same dress over and over and over and...

I know they are different but they sure look the same.

andromache

Record Breaker
I would love the second half of Anna and Luca's SD but it's just so stale in comparison to C/B and G/P.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
OMG, I love this cheesy mess. I'm all about the choo choo choreography.