2016 Trophée de France Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Gala

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hmm...I enjoyed this ex... (for purely shallow reasons, thank you costume designer)

Oh i didn't realise the tribute.. make sense i guess. (In that case ignore above tacky comment)

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
With the amount of time she get to knit this this season, this might as well be a finished jumper by WORLDS!!

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
No, it's not about favorites. It's about great ideas in exhibition programs, something really unique and exquisite. I don't find it here.

I might see Skate Canada's gala later. TEB gala used to be fun and creative, but the change of the French event may affect how to organize the gala.

Lambari

Final Flight
One more sheet of paper was sacrificed.

I would like to know french to try to understand Evgenia's EX. I love her half dress half lingerie though.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Are the blood spatters really necessary? I think it's really tacky..although I like the program

You know Brian's famous costume for his James Bond program with 007 on his back. :) He may think the audience needs direct details.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I might see Skate Canada's gala later. TEB gala used to be fun and creative, but the change of the French event may affect how to organize the gala.
I don't think it is related. The skaters did not alter the programs they presented earlier in the season's Galas.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Javier looking preppy doing a Patrick alike program. 3 times world champion possibility?

Lambari

Final Flight
I didn't watch COR EX so only now I see that Javier changed his Danny Boy costume. Suddenly I remember again my dream where he had a hole on his outfit and I had to run to a cafeteria and order another one.

The lack of suspenders are always a plus.

Javier looking preppy doing a Patrick alike program. 3 times world champion possibility?

The sweater is SO classic Patrick.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
wow... breathtaking enthralling... gorgeous... French's best export

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Gorgeous, but I want to see P/C do dynamic and creative routines like their junior and first senior programs.

Lambari

Final Flight
It's almost the same over and over again yet they do it so well. :luv17: I'm a sucker for lyrical programs, fight me.

Thought they were ice swimming at the beginning though; the time for ice swimming was yesterday.

Gorgeous, but I want to see P/C do dynamic and creative routines like their junior and first senior programs.

I thought they tried at the SD, have you seen it? Although it didn't work for me personally.

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
When it is done as sensitive and beautifully as that, it is heartless to complain..

Lambari

Final Flight
When it is done as sensitive and beautifully as that, it is heartless to complain..

Although I'm a hypocrite because if it was a jazzy and/or cheeky program over and over again I would be rolling my eyes. :dbana: lmao

I am a fan of P/C but I thought all the lying on the ice choreo was discouraged after Torvil/Deans Bolero program

There's several examples of it happening recently though, at least in singles. Only if you're talking especifically about ice dance/paris, if so then I don't keep track.

Last edited: