2018 Olympics Exhibition Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympics Exhibition Gala

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I have a question! How come Misha Ge is ALWAYS invited to galas even with low placements? Not that I'm complaining, I love him! But why him?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I have a question! How come Misha Ge is ALWAYS invited to galas even with low placements? Not that I'm complaining, I love him! But why him?

He's super popular and his exhibition skates are always very well received.

Plus he's always good for a big group shot at the end of the gala! :biggrin:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

For me, Misha is already one of the best ambassadors of this sport, being still an 'insider' in competition world - he has the personality, attitude that unites skaters from different countries and disciplines. And he is very talented choreographer, driven performer and fantastic personality to be around with. One of those very few skaters left that has proverbial 'full package' for me, just not always realized to the fullest potential of it.

Sad for Patrick, Adam and Carolina though...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh yeah and I forgot! Misha speaks English, Russian and Chinese I believe, so that also quite an asset, especially since the Chinese skaters aren't known for having the best English, he can be their translator :)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I believe he speaks a lot of languages and helps with organizing the gala.

With all the languages and personalities involved, getting the group numbers done must be like herding cats!

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
I think Misha is a very entertaining skating, and he is very popular with fans, I think he is very popular specially with fans in Asian countries.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
detailed Gala list with skater's music and time
http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/image/171228599387

Misha is skating to MIC Drop by BTS, imagining the crowd rection :rock:

Woah it's starting way earlier than I thought, I'll have to record it because sadly for me I have to go to work at noon my time which is halfway through.

It's gonna be an awesome Gala for sure! Can't wait for Javi's Aerobics class again...hilarious! Also Ryom and Kim. :biggrin:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Didn't Javi do the Aerobics ex in Sochi? Enough already. And lol @ T/M skating to Lionel Richie again. Meh...overall looks like I can skip this.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
detailed Gala list with skater's music and time
http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/image/171228599387

Misha is skating to MIC Drop by BTS, imagining the crowd rection :rock:

Oh YASSSSS, this will sure create a moment! Misha will be a rocket, no doubt about that!

I cannot wait to be honest - there will be a signature of Javier, which never fails to entertain, Barbie Girl from dynamic duo Marchei / Hotarek, Boyang's Spider-man, Chaplin medley from Anna and Luca or Cha's PBJ (which I just love!), on the other hand - I have to prepare tissues for Sui/Han's 'Run', Tessa and Scott, Meagan and Eric, Dabin, Yuzuru, Satoko and Madison and Zach who will skate to one of my absolute favorites, 'The Blower's Daughter'...

Fetinia

Rinkside
Oh yeah and I forgot! Misha speaks English, Russian and Chinese I believe, so that also quite an asset, especially since the Chinese skaters aren't known for having the best English, he can be their translator :)

Probably Uzbek too, he is from Uzbekistan right? :)

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I just wanted to warn you all : The finale is on the soundtrack of "The Greatest Showman". Brace yourselves, you have 15 programs to that music as of next season.