2018 Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate Canada Free Dance

LaArdilla

Medalist
It’s 1:06am where I live and I’m not sure if I can survive FD, drama or no drama. Last night I promptly fell asleep right after S/F had their fall.

auser

Record Breaker
*level 4 synchronized twizzles with my dog Bella into the forum* Ta Da! 8.1 points BV +25 GOE *The crowd goes nuts* *people throw snausages*
I have a spicy chicken sausage heating up now. Hope Bella and you will not be offended if I do not throw it? It does not lessen my admiration for your fine moves ;).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have a spicy chicken sausage heating up now. Hope Bella and you will not be offended if I do not throw it? It does not lessen my admiration for your fine moves ;).

We were on the music like V/M at the Olympics with their twizzles too.. it was a thing of beauty.

Dogs can't 'really do spicy so I think you should keep it for your self. She also has a large turtle she carries around that we call "Turtle friend". You can throw us a stuffed turtle if you want to.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
:console: You never know. They might not win a medal but they might have a fantastic skate.

Yeah. I think I'm here for Carolane and Shane, and then Piper and Paul, and then I'm bowing out before I get too worked up wishing for everyone in the top 5 to bomb. No one needs that energy.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Not a fluff piece on TSN about Piper's mom dying of Cancer. All the feels. All the feels.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Once again I missed the pairs and men due to this wonderful bronchitis I’ve been battling for the last week. :dbana:

I have three snoring dogs, a baby, a bottle of Buckley’s, a vial of antibiotics, a box of tissues, two fleece blankets, and a tub of ice cream accompanying me in the living room right now. Hopefully I won’t drop dead or anything.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Once again I missed the pairs and men due to this wonderful bronchitis I’ve been battling for the last week. :dbana:

I have three snoring dogs, a baby, a bottle of Buckley’s, a vial of antibiotics, a box of tissues, two fleece blankets, and a tub of ice cream accompanying me in the living room right now. Hopefully I won’t drop dead or anything.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Your presence is missed, but your health is most important. <3

Holy Headband

On the Ice
Figure skating fans are so weird :laugh: "OH NO, NOT ANOTHER [insert 'warhorse'/any music another skater has used at some point in history]!!!" But when someone tries something new, it's all "EWWW THE WEEKND!!!" or at best ~not sure figure skating is ready for this level of innovation~

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I forgive Carolane and Shane for the Weeknd because they are fabulous and Carolane is a GD Queen.