2022-23 GPF Senior Women's Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022-23 GPF Senior Women's Free Skate

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
It looks like translator
time for me to go drown my disappointments. see you next week at italian nationals! love you all (but i love you more if you share the fun stuff :biggrin: )
We are all ready for your daughter Lara Naki Psycho program and we are curious if she has chosen this program because of her relation with mother :D

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Mai better be selected for the world team.
Unless she bombs Nationals, she likely will be selected. Her scores this season are far lower than Rinka, Kaori, and Hana have put out at their best, but her consistency is a real asset. Kaori will need to be on her top form at Nats, because she has not put out two solid programs yet this season and could finish very low at JNats. There is a real opening now for Rinka, Rika, Rion, and Rino to sneak on the team. I want Kaori to bounce back, though... I love her skating so much.

frida80

Record Breaker
This happens every season. Kaori always has inconsistent performances in the first half of the season, then she gets much better in the second. I hope that’s what happens again. Today was just really off.

Caliban

On the Ice
Well, that's was fun. I got big pleasure, looking forward to the WC women event (think it will be even funnier).

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
My feed from the ISU stream was horrible—choppy and jerky. Ted sounded like Bugs Bunny but I could not understand him. I assume that it is probably due to my VPN but I wonder if anyone else had problems.☹️

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Could not have predicted this podium. Did anyone? I am still a bit stunned- not to take anything away from the medalists, but geez, too many of the kinds of surprises that aren't good ones.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
My feed from the ISU stream was horrible—choppy and jerky. Ted sounded like Bugs Bunny but I could not understand him. I assume that it is probably due to my VPN but I wonder if anyone else had problems.☹️
No problems with audio here, but the stream kept jumping to everything between being perfect and a complete standstill.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
There is an error in Mai's protocol, her 3Lo was counted as a double. Her score should go up about 2 points. It was technically a fall - majority of her weight was on her hands

Xorasy

Rinkside
Another note on the protocols, how can they not call more edges? Levito's and Sakamoto's opening 3lz were clearly on an inside edge.