USA.GIF
USA

Entries

StN.
Name
Nation
1Stefanie PESENDORFER
SP: "The One That You Love" by LP
FS: "Game of Survival" by Ruelle; "Quick Musical Doodles" by Two Feet; choreo by Kelly Johnson
AUT
2Eliska BREZINOVA
SP: "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by Emily Browning, Annie Lennox, David A. Stewart; "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics, Annie Lenox, David A. Steward; "Sweet Dreams" by Trinix - Annie Lennox, David A Stewart
FS: "Collecting The Ballots (The Legend of Zorro soundtrack)" by James Horner, arranged by Cedric Tour; "Zorro's Theme (instrumental) (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack)" by James Horner; "The Plaza Of Execution (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack)" by James Horner; "I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You (The Mask of Zorro soundtrack)" by James Horner; choreo by Benoit Richaud
CZE
3Michaela VRASTAKOVA
SP: "Hit The Road Jack" by 2WEI Feat. Jon and Bri Bryant - Percy Mayfield
FS: "Tout l'univers" by Gjon’s Tears, Nina Sampermans, Wouter Hardy, Xavier Michel; choreo by Alex Chang
CZE
4Maia MAZZARAFRA
5Mae Berenice MEITE
SP: "They Don’t Really Care About Us;" choreo by Rohene Ward
FS:
FRA
6Nina POVEY
SP: "I Giorni" by Angele Dubeau and La Pieta; "Divenire" by Mari Samuelson, Hakon Samuelson
FS: "Mother Me" (from "Black Swan" soundtrack) by Clint Mansell; "Stumbled Beginnings" (from "Black Swan" soundtrack) by Clint Mansell; "Swan Lake: Act IV: No.28 Scene ~ No.29 Finale" by Petr I. Tchaikovski; "Stumbled Beginnings" (from "Black Swan" soundtrack) by Clint Mansell; "A Swan is Born" (from "Black Swan" soundtrack) by Clint Mansell; choreo by Mark Hanretty
GBR
7Kristen SPOURS
SP: "No Time to Die" (James Bond: No Time to Die) by Billie Eilish; "Cuba Chase' (James Bond: No Time to Die) by Hans Zimmer; "Shouldn't We Get to Know Each Other First" (James Bond: No Time to Die) by Hans Zimmer
FS: "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" by Nancy Sinatra; "The Lonely Shepard" by Zamfir; "Battle without Honour or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei
GBR
8Regina SCHERMANN
SP: "The Dreams That Stuff Is Made Of" (The theory of everything soundtrack) by Johann Johanson; "Domestic pressures" (The theory of everything soundtrack) by Johann Johanson; "Chalkboard" (The theory of everything soundtrack) by Johann Johanson
FS: "Is It Poison, Nanny?" (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Discombobulate" (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Ah, Putrefaction" (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Data Data Data' (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Catatonic" (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
HUN
9Lara Naki GUTMANN
SP: "Un año de amor" by Luz Casal
FS: "Prelude and Rooftop" (“Vertigo“ soundtrack) by Bernard Herrmann; "End Credit # 1" (“Hitchcock “ soundtrack) by Danny Elfman; "Suite" ("Psycho" soundtrack) by Bernard Herrmann; choreo by Gabriele Minchio, Prisca Picano, Riccardo Morelli
ITA
10Haein LEE
SP: "Storm" by Eric Radford
FS: "Phantom of the Opera" by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Tom Dickson (SP); Shae-Lynn Bourne (FS)
KOR
11Aleksandra GOLOVKINA
SP: "Rise Like A Phoenix"by Charlie Mason, Joey Patulka, Ali Zuckowski, Julian Maa
FS: "My Reason" (Modigliani Theme) by Guy Farley; choreo by David Richardson
LTU
WDJulia SAUTERROU
12Antonina DUBININA
SP: "Perfidia by John Altman; "La Percussion" by Watazu; "Mujer Latina" by Thalia
FS: "The Voice Of Enigma" by Enigma; "La Terre Vue Du Ciel" by Armand Amar; choreo by Artem Fedorchenko, Maria Butyrskaia
SRB
13Ema DOBOSZOVA
SP: "The Warrior" by Joseph William Morgan
FS: "Bang Bang ( My Baby Shot Me Down)
Boom Boom" by 2WEI, Jon , Bri Bryant; choreo by Rastislav Vrlák
SVK
14Alexandra Michaela FILCOVA
SP: "The Godfather Theme" by Nino Rota
FS: "Black Heart" by Two Steps from Hell; "Star Sky" by Two Steps from Hell; choreo by Lukas Csolley, Anna Vodová, Libor Hlavacek
SVK
15Alena BUDKO
SP: "Vogue" by Madonna
FS: "Send in the Clowns" by Faultline; choreo by Sofia Inthalaksa
USA
16Isabeau LEVITO
SP: "The Swan" by Camille Saint-Saens, performed by Joshua Bell
FS: "Russian Dance" (from "Swan Lake") by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Yulia Kuznetsova
USA

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The second and final day of the Ondrej Nepela Memorial has the same running order as the first day. So, we start with the girls.

The MotoGP Qualifying has just finished. But, I have to catch up on the Free Practice sessions that I missed overnight before the British Superbikes Qualifying and Saturday races come on. Oh, I hate the way the calendars of the various motorsports series I follow have so many back-to-back rounds and, hence, clashes at this time of year.

Livestream for the Ladies FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://vimeo.com/event/2459433

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/upl...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.kraso.sk/wp-content/uploads/sutaze/2022_2023/20220929_nepela/SEG004.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan