2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Free Skate

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I know Donovan is recovering from injury but that 3Lo entry was weird. Many of the jumps look like corkscrews. Effect of coaching change?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like the progression of music in Donovan's program. A nice, easy start with "Besame Mucho," and then the Casio preset beat for funky night at the geriatric mansion kicks in, followed by a samba song that reminds me of when I still had my original hips. Rousing!

And to think that a 21 year old man unironically chose all that music to honor Pedro Infante and to get all of us, young and old, moving in the final session.

Donovan always brings the best programs, which I unironically adore.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
the more i look at that horrible waistcoat the more i picture it on fire and by doing so maybe i'm jinxing cowboy Tomas

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know Donovan is recovering from injury but that 3Lo entry was weird. Many of the jumps look like corkscrews. Effect of coaching change?
I don’t know but I think the coaching change will bring good things. If nothing else he has proper environment in which to train with no LTS students skating all around him in a shopping mall

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know it's strange to some of our ears, but that is Tomas-Llorenc's name.

For the longest time, Donovan was listed as "Donovan Daniel Carrillo Suazo" and I have been to comps where the announcer struggled valiantly to say his whole name.

I think it's cool. :)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well.. Rinky escaped and ate Donovan and feasting on our Spanish fellow ... will try to keep him away from Edrian... Donovan is super smooth and nice but he is very slow...
Keep him away from my Jimmy