2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Short Program

Country
Norway
Well maybe the boys can blame gravity. I mean it´s Canada, a lot of skaters jump clockwise, it´s natural, Stephen and Wesley are used to this gravity in Canada, poor other boys didn´t know what hit them. Exception is Nikolaj Memola but as Coreys twin he got some natural Canadian gravity working within him :LOL: :LOL:

And then Ilia, Ilia is simply from a another planet he doesn´t need to work with gravity, gravity works for him :LOL: :LOL:

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Well maybe the boys can blame gravity. I mean it´s Canada, a lot of skaters jump clockwise, it´s natural, Stephen and Wesley are used to this gravity in Canada, poor other boys didn´t know what hit them. Exception is Nikolaj Memola but as Coreys twin he got some natural Canadian gravity working within him :LOL: :LOL:

And then Ilia, Ilia is simply from a another planet he doesn´t need to work with gravity, gravity works for him :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah. I totally envy Ilia his gravity in some evening moments :D

Seven Sisters

Medalist
having the Zamboni working while you're waiting for your score it's like being at a restaurant and the waiters start cleaning up :biggrin:
And here :), I think of another bit of history—Adria Diaz and Sara Hurtado staring daggers at each other, breaking up before our very eyes, during a lengthy wait for scores while those same Zamboni sounds droned on in the background

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Fantastic choice of music for Boyang Jin - has anyone skated to "Vienna" before?

His performance is loads better - this could be a great programme for him.
Nathan has an exhibition number that he's done, but his is to the original Billy Joel track.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Never fear, some fun 80s oldies are coming our way for the RD
And I will not be here:( But tomorrow I am completely free, if I can figure out the time to show up. Now I have to get dressed, go to the Senior Olympics lunch, go to do a test drive and then go to a garage sale. So no live RD for me.