2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
B.R.E.A.K.F.A.S.T
Me too! Fresh Coffee is brewed and I am feeling better after dozing off during the women last night. Free coffee for all..
good morning.jpg

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
As we wait for the cacti to take the ice, allow Ichat a short rant:

I have been gaining weight these days, yes. I don't deny it. But the thing is that I don't hate how I look so far, and blood sugar is cheaper than getting a second therapist (I already have one). I have enough on my plate right now (mostly trying to not be so depressed that I can't do real life) without constantly being anxious about my weight. I know that maman tells me to watch my eating habits and stuff in concern of my physical health, but it's damaging to my mental health. I hate life.

The point: I hope there is good skating for me to take my mind off things like these

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

I have been gaining weight these days, yes. I don't deny it. But the thing is that I don't hate how I look so far, and blood sugar is cheaper than getting a second therapist (I already have one). I have enough on my plate right now (mostly trying to not be so depressed that I can't do real life) without constantly being anxious about my weight. I know that maman tells me to watch my eating habits and stuff in concern of my physical health, but it's damaging to my mental health. I hate life.

The point: I hope there is good skating for me to take my mind off things like these
:ghug:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland

Your boy medalled in juniors today. Hope it makes you feel better.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

:ghug: We love your company @Ichatdelune. You are lively and fun and we miss you when you cannot be here. I hope today gives you some respite. Take care of yourself and keep things in perspective. Be patient with yourself as these things take time. Progress towards the life you want and need will eventually sort itself out. I will keep you in my prayers.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

@elektra is your mamma... she is so evil to make you feel guilty about gaining some weight. Your mamie is wiser. Here's her message : learn to let go of things that do not belong to you and that you cannot control. Accept life with an open heart and leave behind all unnecessary baggage. Carrying so much weight on your shoulders is not good for your soul.