2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
That leg wrap is so bad though, like half of the time I do not even understand how Rebecca even lands her jumps. Most crazy part is that she still fully rotates her 2As because she literally jumps so high. :palmf:

Rebecca Moose

toots
On the Ice
Country
United-States
ugh I like the Aussies but these costumes don't go together at all. wtf? not even the same color palette. it accentuates their relative weakness on non-singles elements imo

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
That as an example what I have been telling about. She takes to time to plan her dress. He goes to supermarket and buys just something from the first clothes rack he sees.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
+5.00 GOE on Hector's drama arm!

Although the spiral only got a Level 2, bummer.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Anastasia GOLUBEVA / Hektor GIOTOPOULOS MOORE 🇦🇺
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg by Michel Legrand

3Tw2 (crashy catch)
3T+2T+2T
3STh
3S
BoDs2
PCoSp4
5ALi4
3LoTh (stepout)
5RLi4 (a little bobble in the lift that scared the salchow out of me)
4Li3
ChSq1 +1.00

FS: 120.78 (2nd)
TOT: 185.39 (2nd)

I feel like you can tell which version of Nastya and Hektor you are going to get based on the twist. Today, it was a little shaky and nervy

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
These costumes really aren't it. Not only do they not match each other, but they also kind of look cheap? Like, I just feel that if I touched the fabric. it would be that kind of cheap-feeling fabric my mother would always tell me not to purchase because it wouldn't hold up well with wear 😅

Though maybe it's also the colour that makes me think that, or the kind of juvenile feel about it. :scratch2:

Rebecca Moose

toots
On the Ice
Country
United-States
would definitely put that behind G/A imo...great sbs jumps but so many other elements were rough