Championnats québécois d'été 2017 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Championnats québécois d'été 2017

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
If videos are being sold then there's no incentive for any fan to upload anything. Because those videos will be forced to come down. So if you're busy this weekend then have fun with protocols. :/

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Wow, poor kids. I am watching pre novice dance and may pairs fall on lifts, quite scary!

Daniskates93

Rinkside
While I agree that the Ontario sections haven't always offered live streams, Quebec has live-streamed and archived their Summer Provincials for quite a few years. This is the fist year where the video isn't archived, but as someone else noted upthread, it is also the first year that videos are offered for sale.
Definitely not the first year videos are sold. They are sold every year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
okay.. I'm deeply embarrassed but when is the dance and pairs sd and sp? For some reason I can't figure it out.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
wow Joseph was really good. The score looked a bit low but may be that's in juniors. What he has to improve is music interpretation. Godfather music...he should hire P. Candeloro.

nadster

Final Flight
Another strong skate from Joseph Phan in the Junior mens long.

Program is to the godfather.

Great skating skills with 3A and 4T landed great.:hap57:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Another strong skate from Joseph Phan in the Junior mens long.

Program is to the godfather.

Great skating skills with 3A and 4T landed great.:hap57:

awesome.. i just missed it... ugh.... but i will be streaming the senior mens... well while i watch tennis... so double duties

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm having Shibs SD flash backs! When is the Jay-Z kicking in?

You can really tell how they messed with the rhythm of "That's life" when you listen to this version.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Edrian Paul Celestino

That's life....

nice program.... but he is having issues with the jumps like it is often the case with him... too bad as I adore his skating.... no pops... just tight landings and a foot down on the solo jump (maybe even UR)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
laurent guay

some song i am sure others know but i am clueless when it comes to anglo pop with falsetto singers

3loop-2loop
3 flip? step down

oh i recognize the song... but don't know its title... FIX YOU!!! ohahahahaah more shibs... LOL

nice spins

very small double axel.. tentative... but ok...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
laurent guay

some song i am sure others know but i am clueless when it comes to anglo pop with falsetto singers

3loop-2loop
3 flip? step down

oh i recognize the song... but don't know its title... FIX YOU!!! ohahahahaah more shibs... LOL

nice spins

very small double axel.. tentative... but ok...

It was fix you by Coldplay. Back to Back Shibs music. That was their Free from 2016

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
another tacky song ;)

liam firus....

quad toe!!!! Nice job Liam!!!!

3a step out

spinning forever

fall on the triple flip? or was that a lutz... i saw him set up the inside edge and then it moved to outside or did it not??? see .. that's why i don't do play by play LOL no combo so that's a huge mistake for him...

no happy ending... says the song... oups...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Totally missed this skater except for the last spin due to stream problems. Did like the "Happy Ending" part right as he was finishing. Appeals to my sense of the ironic.