Crazy Future Predictions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Crazy Future Predictions

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I think I got some ideas ;)

1. Kevin Reynolds finally beats Patrick Chan and wins Canadian Nationals.
2. Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter shock everyone and wins 3rd or 4th at seniors nationals.
3. Polina Edmunds makes the GPF.
4. Kevin Reynolds wins a GP medal.
5. Gracie Gold will skate to pop music.
6. Daniel Samohim will shock the world and make the GPF and get a medal at Euros.
7. The USA medals in pairs at Junior Worlds.
8. Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier will finally get the deserved marks on their FD.
9. A ladies singles skater will finally get 80+ points in a SP.
10. The Shib Sibs will win Worlds.

andyjo24

Medalist
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I think I got some ideas ;)

1. Kevin Reynolds finally beats Patrick Chan and wins Canadian Nationals.
2. Lorraine McNamara and Quinn Carpenter shock everyone and wins 3rd or 4th at seniors nationals.
3. Polina Edmunds makes the GPF.
4. Kevin Reynolds wins a GP medal.
5. Gracie Gold will skate to pop music.
6. Daniel Samohim will shock the world and make the GPF and get a medal at Euros.
7. The USA medals in pairs at Junior Worlds.
8. Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier will finally get the deserved marks on their FD.
9. A ladies singles skater will finally get 80+ points in a SP.
10. The Shib Sibs will win Worlds.

Haha. I can see you're one big Kevin Reynolds fan! :)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Young Yoo switches coaches...to Yuna Kim. She convinced th ISU to change the age limits for junior and senior so Young can compete at Pyeongchang. Together, they rule the world.

In the meantime, Young makes the 2016 JGPF, along with:
-the obvious Polina;
-the also-obvious Marin;
-A fully-healed Alexandra Proklova;
-A consistentified Vivian Le; and
-Liza Nugumanova, just as much an "it girl" as everyone expected.

The other competitors all have perfect SPs but falls twice in the FS, but Young is flawless aside from a popped 3Lz in her SP. She wins the bronze medal behind Polina and Vivian (who landed all of her combinations, which nobody else but Polina and Young did, thus the podium place).

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The real cause of ISU creating the Male Pairs event is to solve the Chinese fed's dilemma and to save Zhang Hao's career. The idea is inspired when he throws Ripon a fully rotated 4Lz at a practice rink. Song Nan is persuaded to unretire to be Zhang's partner, thus beginning a new era of Chinese MM Pairs dominance. Y/J goes on to win Worlds silver medal, with S/H crowned the Queen and Consort of Pairs.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rohene Ward throws away his glitter gun, and Jason's costumes are safe.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
that's hot :) lol
The real cause of ISU creating the Male Pairs event is to solve the Chinese fed's dilemma and to save Zhang Hao's career. The idea is inspired when he throws Ripon a fully rotated 4Lz at a practice rink. Song Nan is persuaded to unretire to be Zhang's partner, thus beginning a new era of Chinese MM Pairs dominance. Y/J goes on to win Worlds silver medal, with S/H crowned the Queen and Consort of Pairs.

- - - Updated - - -

you should read your last year's predictions :)
I know! :)

Of course I'm not expecting him to win.....but then again I didn't expect him to come back this season and do rather decently. Like I honestly didn't expect it....

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol i just read last year's thread... this one is already a winner ;)

one from layback if I recall was something like

Mao returns and there's a battle of the triple axel at WC with Liza..... well... almost ;)

- - - Updated - - -

at 4cc :) that was Kevin's shining moment... if you can do it once boy, you can do it twice ;)
But hey! He has beaten Hanyu before! ;)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Sui/Han, afraid of being broken up to get a better partner for Hao Zhang, flee the country and skate for South Korea. With Young Yoo, So-Youn Park, Lee/Kam and Junhwan Cha, they win a medal at the Olympic team event. :p

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
when the IOC finally accepts to allow ISU to give PEWTER medals...
Sui/Han, afraid of being broken up to get a better partner for Hao Zhang, flee the country and skate for South Korea. With Young Yoo, So-Youn Park, Lee/Kam and Junhwan Cha, they win a medal at the Olympic team event. :p

mrrice

Record Breaker
Here's a question for you Canadians. Did Kevin ever win Nationals??? He was supposed to be the next big thing when I saw him in 2010 and I think he won 4cc or at least medaled, right. How is he thought of in Canadian circles? I always loved his Jazzy style.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
kevin never won canadian nationals.... nam did last year, and other than that, it was always patrick (during kevin's time)... Patrick has won it 8 times....

so... kevin did win 4CC... some trivia for you to show you how difficult it may be as a Chanadian skater : Elladj Balde has never ever won a medal at Nationals... but he is the Nebelhorn trophy winner ;)

and regarding how he is liked in canada, I'd say very well liked.... because he is indeed very different and exciting to watch...
Here's a question for you Canadians. Did Kevin ever win Nationals??? He was supposed to be the next big thing when I saw him in 2010 and I think he won 4cc or at least medaled, right. How is he thought in Canadian circles? I always loved his Jazzy style.

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
kevin never won canadian nationals.... nam did last year, and other than that, it was always patrick (during kevin's time)... Patrick has won it 8 times....

so... kevin did win 4CC... some trivia for you to show you how difficult it may be as a Chanadian skater : Elladj Balde has never ever won a medal at Nationals... but he is the Nebelhorn trophy winner ;)

and regarding how he is like in canada, I'd say very well liked.... because he is indeed very different and exciting to watch...

Plus.....He has great hair. ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
V/T decide to retire to start a family.... they have fraternal twins, one boy one girl, who start landing single jumps before they can even walk. when they reach junior age, Max warns them that they shouldn't attempt quads... the russian federation splits them up as plushenko needs a partner for the team event where he is entered in Ice dance as he can no longer jump... They dance a version of his sex bomb ex program but get a costume deduction for the fake muscular outfit plushenko is wearing... they still end up with the newly awarded Pewter medal.

meanwhile in canada... it's snowing and Marcotte and Duhamel's children are landing SBS 4toes but people on GS say they are not graceful enough to be repeat world champions ;)

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In 2018 Ashley wins Olympic gold, followed by a world championship, then retires, competes on and wins Dancing With the Stars, then she and Adam team up and replace Johnny and Tara at NBC. :laugh:

Piper and Paul beat both Tessa and Scott AND Kaitlyn and Andrew for the Canadian ice dance title. :slink:

Meryl and Charlie decide to come out of retirement... But with new partners: their spouses! Tanith and Charlie vs Meryl and her boyfriend Fedor Andreev! :laugh2: Methinks "Charnith" will have the upper hand. :laugh2:

Layback11

Record Breaker
V/T decide to retire to start a family.... they have fraternal twins, one boy one girl, who start landing single jumps before they can even walk. when they reach junior age, Max warns them that they shouldn't attempt quads... the russian federation splits them up as plushenko needs a partner for the team event where he is entered in Ice dance as he can no longer jump... They dance a version of his ex program but get a costume deduction for the fake muscular outfit plushenko is wearing... they still end up with the newly awarded Pewter medal.

meanwhile in canada... it's snowing and Marcotte and Duhamel's children are landing SBS 4toes but people on GS say they are not gracious enough to be repeat world champions ;)

This reminds me a lot of the universe in my head about the fictional kids of about 90 skaters. Not the Plushenko part, but the "skaters' children who skate" concept. :laugh: