Cricket Club Practice in Oakville | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Cricket Club Practice in Oakville

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
lol sorry but it's not like Orser is babysitting at TCC, aside Orser there are 5-7 coaches providing help and training skaters , Orser is more likely supervising, everyone has their unique schedule and I am sure Orser doesn't spend more than 1 hour with each of them daily. :agree2:

Last edited:

giulia95

Medalist
He is also the one who does not need to be pushed and controlled all the time. He's got a plan and is working according to it. I bet he's still in Canada. Not bad taking into consieration that Javi is probs super nervous and demands most of BOrser's attention as he is a defending WC.

It's not safe to be coachless most of the time.

Most of Borser's attention?
Are you sure Yuzu is not super nervous too?We don't even know where he is...

Sorrento

Record Breaker

Yes I think Javi needs more attention from Brian at the moment. I am sure Yuzuru is nervous too but he is used to work by himself for a long time now. I'm sure he is taking the maximum from the time spent with Brian too.
Why do you guys think that this is necessarily bad? It's not bad, it's balancing. I'm sure whenever Yuzu needs Brian latter is available. But he simply does not need super attention rn when he is getting ready for Worlds after his WR, this needs lots of concentration and as less curious eyes as possible. Whilst Javi needs more on the spot attention. They are different after all.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
lol sorry but it's not like Orser is babysitting at TCC, aside Orser there are 5-7 coaches providing help and training skaters , Orser is more likely supervising, everyone has their unique schedule and I am sure Orser doesn't spend more than 1 hour with each of them daily. :agree2:
I did not say he was babysitting but prior to Worlds most of BOrser time goes to his superstars. And with time as we approach the Olys this will get even more tense for him and his two superstars. They are both gifted and ambitious. I bet these two get more than 1 hour attention per day otherwise Brian would not say Beijing and then I get to think.

Marin

Record Breaker

What does it mean we don't know where he is? a week ago he was in Canada and of course he is still there. Do you think he came back to Japan and will travel to Boston from Japan when Toronto and Boston share the timezone and only 1.5 h to travel?! where is the logic? and those simulations doesn't work for all skaters Yuzuru rearly takes part in such things, Liza Turs also didn't attend so what is wrong? and... Check Yuzu fan thread JSF director Kobyashi had press conference where she said he is healthy and "genki" . I know you don't have "warm" feelings about Orser but please at least don't question top coach and top skater schedule and preparation. end. (ps the thread is not named "Finding Yuzu" :disapp:

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
What does it mean we don't know where he is? a week ago he was in Canada and of course he is still there. Do you think he came back to Japan and will travel to Boston from Japan when Toronto and Boston share the timezone and only 1.5 h to travel?! where is the logic? and those simulations doesn't work for all skaters Yuzuru rearly takes part in such things, Liza Turs also didn't attend so what is wrong? and... Check Yuzu fan thread JSF director Kobyashi had press conference where she said he is healthy and "genki" . I know you don't have "warm" feelings about Orser but please at least don't question top coach and top skater schedule and preparation. end. (ps the thread is not named "Finding Yuzu" :disapp:
I don't even want to know were exactly he is because I know his work ethic and dedication. So if he's not there for a public eye- even better as long as we have the official saying he's healthy and fine.

Marin

Record Breaker
I did not say he was babysitting but prior to Worlds most of BOrser time goes to his superstars. And with time as we approach the Olys this will get even more tense for him and his two superstars. They are both gifted and ambitious. I bet these two get more than 1 hour attention per day otherwise Brian would not say Beijing and then I get to think.

I wasn't referring you :) sorry.

Marin

Record Breaker
I don't even want to know were exactly he is because I know his work ethic and dedication. So if he's not there for a public eye- even better as long as we have the official saying he's healthy and fine.

Yes, no news good news :agree:

liv

Record Breaker
Much ado about nothing, I think. He might be working on those annoying "only" level 3step sequences back at tcc with Tracy, lol.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Much ado about nothing, I think. He might be working on those annoying "only" level 3step sequences back at tcc with Tracy, lol.
He he... Did anyone get to see Tracy in Oakville, please report?:)