Expressive upper body/arms | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Expressive upper body/arms

Sloopy

On the Ice
It is an opinion, not meant to be rude, just expressing it from the point of view of an avid figure skating fan and an admirer of beauty through human body's movement. It is just that "graceful" is not the right word to intertwine with "Michelle Kwan's arm carriage".

We are all being "dismissive" every time we put two or more skaters to comparison. The fact that you are an avid Patrick Chan fan is laudable, it is just that your habit to put Patrick (directly or not) in every single post, no matter the relevance to the discussion, becomes obnoxious to some.

Sigh... For someone who's stuck in the Michelle Kwan hating era, there is no way anyone would take your comments serious as you cannot separate your hate from reality. Michelle Kwan had lovely, expressive arms and upper body movements, who didn't have any wasted movements. Can we please not turn this fantastic thread into the mess that was from back in the day, and stay on topic please? I enjoyed reading everyone's viewpoints, thoughts and opinions until you showed up on the scene. :disapp:

begin

Medalist
Alexander Johnson! He's beautiful from head to toe but I especially love his upper body movements.

pETEs (Sasha Fan)

Match Penalty
[1] (...) you cannot separate your hate from reality (...) [2] I enjoyed reading everyone's viewpoints, thoughts and opinions until you showed up on the scene. :disapp:

[1] I don't understand why some fans cannot take objective opinions about the quality of some specific aspects of their beloved skater. It is not about "hate", but making an opinion. [2] You criticize others' "hating" while being a perfect hater. Slow down, dude.