How Can We watch the Juniors? | Golden Skate

How Can We watch the Juniors?

ray94611

Rinkside
I posted this to The Edge in error. I'm trying to find out if the Junior competitions will be streamed or broadcast. I can only find listings for Seniors.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am on Peacock right now looking. Junior Pairs Short Program, 12 pm January 4th. Junior men and Junior rhythm dance January 4th. Junior ladies January 5 at 9 am. Practice cam January 4 at 530 pm.
I'm not getting those results except for two Junior events. I expect that they will be showing everything, but they don't seem to have a full schedule posted when I get on Peacock.

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I'm not getting those results except for two Junior events. I expect that they will be showing everything, but they don't seem to have a full schedule posted when I get on Peacock.
Should be there. Did you click Sports, live and upcoming, and scroll all the way left until you see show all?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I still maintain the interface ahhh ....ahhhhh...looking for words that wont get me banned....is substandard. If you are lucky enough to find the events, you can put them in a folder now called "mystuff". My stuff is a term that would be used by a teenager......What we old people used to call bookmarks. They will live under "browse". Then they will always be there even after the event has occured for on demand watching.
Yesterday I found 12 of the events.....maybe there will be more tonight after I have watched the Downton Abby movie. The one where they speak English.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is there any ways to watch the full event without peacock?
Not for juniors, though there's a chance people might post their own stream from Peacock. I'm pretty sure people have in the past like on youtube or other platforms. You never know.

The senior events will be televised on USA network and NBC though some early groups will not make the TV broadcast.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Not for juniors, though there's a chance people might post their own stream from Peacock. I'm pretty sure people have in the past like on youtube or other platforms. You never know.

The senior events will be televised on USA network and NBC though some early groups will not make the TV broadcast.
I went on the USFS fanfest sight and compared THEIR NBC rabbit ears broadcasts schedule with my local station's schedule. There is alot of "To Be determined" slots in my local NBC affiliate. C'est avoir.
Meanwhile, I have been able to book mark every event but Sr Dance Free, Pairs free, and Mens Short and Free. Note the various practice cams.
Mystuff.jpg