Senior GP Final: Predictions Game Round 7 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Senior GP Final: Predictions Game Round 7

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
OMG, I rocked GPF predictions for the first time in my life.
Gold in pairs, ladies and men, and silver in ice dance :hap57:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Are ladies scored differently from other diciplines? I thought max 60 bonus points plus 180 max. for right placements. Total:240 per dicipline

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Are ladies scored differently from other diciplines? I thought max 60 bonus points plus 180 max. for right placements. Total:240 per dicipline

I scored ladies exactly to this rule. The excel formula for individual result was:

=IF(SUM(B2:B7)=180;60+SUM(B2:B7);IF(SUM(B2:B4)=90;30+SUM(B2:B7);SUM(B2:B7)))

Something wrong?

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I scored ladies exactly to this rule. The excel formula for individual result was:

=IF(SUM(B2:B7)=180;60+SUM(B2:B7);IF(SUM(B2:B4)=90;30+SUM(B2:B7);SUM(B2:B7)))

Something wrong?
I thought post 171 was the ladies score. But in this post you summed up ladies from every competition. A misunderstood the post. Sorry

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
With just 2 events left to be pasted into the spreadsheet let's pump up the pressure about the overall standings:

sabinfire is still in the lead with venerable 1525 points. Will it be enough and can we start congratulations or unpredictable men's results can still play a role?

apgold and NoNameFace are sharing the second place with 1490. Both have come up from the 5-9 position afer preliminary stages.

Marius is in the third with 1485

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
apgold predicted the dance podium correctly. NoNameFace & myself did not. The bonus might be the deciding factor. It will probably be extremely close for #1!

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Goodness!! A silver medal with my disastrous prediction :laugh2: :laugh2:

I didn't watch it due to family obligation, but will have to do it soon, because I'm still in shock with the results

Men's Results are in!

Silver Medal : Crossover, sunnystars, Tastetherainbow, blackey, Nathan13, Daniel1998, da96103, Karpenko, icekiwi, bobbob, umeko_yur1tasukee, invisiblespiral, Fetinia, Sugarpova, Sabrina, sunnyouyang, mirai4life, xibsuarz, Greta, NoNameFace, ssffww, MeltedIce, Shoma One, Dark_Ace88, Hyena, Marius, LA143, matmuh, daphenaxa, Jagger, desertskates, Alchamei, lady_bee, Kirei, nikki51, lightsout, narcissa, sequinsgalore, HR4, berry8 and daylightescapades with 120 points!! :hap93::clap:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
With just 2 events left to be pasted into the spreadsheet let's pump up the pressure about the overall standings:

sabinfire is still in the lead with venerable 1525 points. Will it be enough and can we start congratulations or unpredictable men's results can still play a role?

apgold and NoNameFace are sharing the second place with 1490. Both have come up from the 5-9 position afer preliminary stages.

Marius is in the third with 1485

honestly? I'm cracking with shock value of that fact that I am second, it just don't feel right for some reason :laugh:

I am positively sure I'll be surpassed by quite a few people actually as I flushed my Ice Dance prediction right down the toilet, with lots of correct podiums (bonuses) I don't think I'll do weel. Probably no podium for me, but I sure enjoyed predicting very much and big, big props and thanks to all 'managers' and counters of the game - without you it would not happen to have so much fun and excitement aside of actual GP competitions :thank:

also, already my congratulations to sabinfire - you'll for sure make it to the podium in my book and congrats for overall bronze in Ladies, the toughest one for me!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Silver in men, bronze in pairs...not bad considering the shocking competition results.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
apgold predicted the dance podium correctly. NoNameFace & myself did not. The bonus might be the deciding factor. It will probably be extremely close for #1!

What do you get if you win this thing? Enough to have 2 cabana boys at your beck and call?

reneerose

Final Flight
What do you get if you win this thing? Enough to have 2 cabana boys at your beck and call?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Plastic medals, I'm afraid.

As a newbie, I think I did not get gist of this. Next time I think I'll be more understanding of the points and actually predicting before each skate event happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Samkrut was scoring Senior Ladies.

And a wonderful job he did of it too! :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

Yes, Samkrut and everyone is doing a fab job with the score keeping! Now how about those dance scores, lol...

I can't believe I'm doing as well as I am, and just saw that I'm now in the top 10 for TSL's fantasy game! I seem to do okay in Pairs, Dance and sometimes the men but ladies is my weakest discipline, don't think I've earned any ladies medals at all since the GP series began. Oh well, shows you don't need to have high scores in all disciplines to do well all around.

andromache

Record Breaker
Yes, Samkrut and everyone is doing a fab job with the score keeping! Now how about those dance scores, lol...

I'm extending the fun and anticipation for everyone by procrastinating doing them. Yayyyyyyy!

(I understand if I am banned from scoring ever again in the future because of how bad I am).

andromache

Record Breaker
Uhhhh I messed up these scores...see below for actual scores that should be correct this time.

Last edited: