Ticket sales | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Are you sure you can enter the practices if you have the ticket for the competition of the day? Then that can be a good idea... :agree:
Well, it says so with the tickets for the first competition scheduled on a particular day, for instance Men's SP. "! By purchasing the ticket to attend the event scheduled for March 22, you will be entitled to attend both the training sessions starting at 6.00 am and the official competition starting at 10.00." So... pretty sure?

But of course that only goes for the first competition, because otherwise they'd be overbooking practice seats (you cannot include a seat for early morning practice with the morning/early afternoon competition *and* the late afternoon/evening competition).

That said, I give you no guarantee whatsoever about where you can sit. I don't know how strict they (the volunteers?) will be checking the location of your seat / allowing you to enter the arena anywhere other than in the general area of your seat. So there's that to consider.

berry8

Final Flight
I have just checked the Internet site and... No ticket is available at the moment [emoji848]

Why on hearth is this happening? I mean... It's improbable that all the events are sold out...

I have already purchased my tickets but this is odd

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I was on the site a few hours ago and there were plenty of seats available for most events.
Looks like an error on the ticket site, could just be they’re doing some updates or whatever. I’m sure it’s just temporary.

berry8

Final Flight
I was on the site a few hours ago and there were plenty of seats available for most events.
Looks like an error on the ticket site, could just be they’re doing some updates or whatever. I’m sure it’s just temporary.
Thank you for the info :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
It occured to me that most of the practices in these days (during the competition days) may take place in some other rink. Possibly Agora, the closest full size rink from Assago... ?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It occured to me that most of the practices in these days (during the competition days) may take place in some other rink. Possibly Agora, the closest full size rink from Assago... ?
The only practices you’re able to see are the ones between 6 am and, what, 10 am ish? All the other ones on those days aren’t accessible to us. We’re supposed to be watching competitions, after all. ;-)

cell

On the Ice
Still looking for a Platinum ideally )or Gold ticket for Men's FS here... (and Men SP)

summerbliss

Rinkside
[FOR SALE]
Hi guys,
I am posting this again here since I saw that there weren't any non-bronze tickets for Men's FS on sale at ticketone anymore.
I have a Silver ticket on the 6th row of Sector B16 in the corner for Men's Free (Intero + Practice) and a Gold ticket on the 9th row of Sector B29 in the centre for Exhibition Gala.
It turns out I will be unable to go due to visa issues since I found out after buying all the tickets that my travel document isn't recognised by the Italian govt and there is no way I can enter Italy with it (political issues :gaah: ). If you are interested in buying the ticket, please contact me. I am just a student (living costs are high in London) and bought the tickets with my own money so I am afraid I cannot give big discounts. However, I want to make the transaction as safe and reliable as possible so if anyone wants to buy it, I'd be able to give it to you personally if you're in England/London or if you'll be in Italy, my relative lives in Turin so I can arrange with them to meet you and give it to you (I also have family in Swiss, Belgium, India for that matter haha). If you live in a different country, I'll still try to find a way to accommodate the transaction safely. I have the tickets with me and can show you the order confirmation receipt from ticketone for your peace of mind if you are interested. Sorry if I am being too meticulous since I don't usually sell stuff online.

cell

On the Ice
Just bought a 9 day pass on stub hub for $50, Pretty sure it's a mistake and it's just for a single event but will see how it turns out

Still looking for men's tickets just in case

cutiesquirrel

Spectator
Hello everyone ! I've bought this ticket a while ago, but then my plans have changed. I have to work and I can't go to watch ladies. SP will start on the 21 of March at 10.45. I have one ticket
Intero + Practice, Gold Numerato
Settore B23, Row: 9
I've bought it for €51.31. (the ticket is €42+ presale fee €4+ service fees €2.81+ shiping cost 2.50) But I'll sell it to you for €40. Please send me a message, if you're interested.

bewitched

On the Ice
Hi everyone! I am new to the GS forum but I have been following the threads about the Olympic Games and today I suddenly realized than the World Championships 2018 will take place in Milan which is only an hour away by plane for me - so I quickly found the website to buy tickets for the events in the weekend of 24-25 March.

I managed to get a ticket for the Free Dance on Saturday, 24.03., but I had a problem with the ticket for the Men's Free - initially there was an available ticket but my session expired and since then it is written 'not available' for each ticket caterogy for the event. I am really frustrated, is it possible that I could buy the last available ticket and because of my bad timing someone else got it?

Do you have an idea if tickets could be returned or if there is a way to buy a ticket at the venue directly before the competition?
Thanks in advance!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Do you have an idea if tickets could be returned or if there is a way to buy a ticket at the venue directly before the competition?
Thanks in advance!
Honestly?
Just wait. People will be more than happy to get rid of their Men's FS tickets if Hanyu withdraws.
Barring that, the ticket website has been having issues. You can just check a while later, it'll probably be okay again.

summerbliss

Rinkside
Hi everyone! I am new to the GS forum but I have been following the threads about the Olympic Games and today I suddenly realized than the World Championships 2018 will take place in Milan which is only an hour away by plane for me - so I quickly found the website to buy tickets for the events in the weekend of 24-25 March.

I managed to get a ticket for the Free Dance on Saturday, 24.03., but I had a problem with the ticket for the Men's Free - initially there was an available ticket but my session expired and since then it is written 'not available' for each ticket caterogy for the event. I am really frustrated, is it possible that I could buy the last available ticket and because of my bad timing someone else got it?

Thanks in advance!
hiya, I have got a men's free ticket. It is silver (inter + practice). Would you be interested in buying? I also have a gold ticket for exhibition gala if you are interested in that too.

christheo

Spectator
Hi everyone!
So I recently got into figure skating and I unfortunately found out that the isu world championship would be taking place in milan just 2 hours away from my country greece just yesterday. I really want to see the men free event live (my favorite skaters are nathan chen and yuzuru hanyu). I am currently looking for 2 tickets (for my friend and I) so if anyone has two spair tickets that they’re willing to sell I would be very glad!

mrsaybia

Rinkside
Does anyone know when the organisation or ISU is announcing all the names of the competitors from the Worlds?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Does anyone know when the organisation or ISU is announcing all the names of the competitors from the Worlds?

not sure, but predict that it will be sure after Olympics will finish for figure skating

yesterday finally bought tickets - all shorts and FS in pairs and FD; no all events, but hope it will be enough to enjoy the experience:)

mrsaybia

Rinkside
not sure, but predict that it will be sure after Olympics will finish for figure skating

yesterday finally bought tickets - all shorts and FS in pairs and FD; no all events, but hope it will be enough to enjoy the experience:)

Oh yes, it certainly will be enough! It's our first time ever to be at such an event. I'm so looking forward to it! We're having a full package! As I read in an interview with Bruno Massot, they will join the Worlds! Let's hope that's really true. It's a dream to see them skate live!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh yes, it certainly will be enough! It's our first time ever to be at such an event. I'm so looking forward to it! We're having a full package! As I read in an interview with Bruno Massot, they will join the Worlds! Let's hope that's really true. It's a dream to see them skate live!!

:)
I was decided to buy Pairs and Ice Dance in full, as I also saw that Germans and Sui/Han are going and ID is my favourite discipline, so I had to saw them all. It feels kind of surreal for me that in a month it will all happen:). And happy for You to have full package:)

cell

On the Ice
I bought Men's FS tickets and will be buying ID tickets from someone in Milan. ID is also my favorite discipline. Still looking for a men's SP ticket (Platinum).Ladies I can skip.

Kind of curious what will end up happening with that $60 9-day event pass. :lol: I fully expect it to be something else, will see what Stubhub will do in that case