Ticket sales | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

pooh91

Rinkside
Hello :)

Unfortunately me and my friend are unable to attend so I want to sell our tickets for practice and Men's SP. The tickets are all Platinum category.
I have 2x tickets for practice on Monday and 2x tickets for Practice on Tuesday. I bought them for 22 Euros each but the price is negotiable.
For Men's SP I also have 2x tickets for Sector B19. Price is 110 Euro for both.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I prefer payment with Paypal. The tickets are Online-Tickets and I would send them per E-Mail.

naz

On the Ice
Hello everyone!
I was just wondering if the group chat discussed earlier for people going to Worlds from the UK is still happening? I messaged the number provided here around one month ago, but didn't get a reply unfortunately :( Will be happy to join the group chat, discuss details of being in Milan and meet new people!

honeyshot

Spectator
I have two spare tickets for the men’s FS if anyone would like to buy them! They’re both section C4, €60 each.

Keep in mind that the tickets need to be picked up at the venue. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested~

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It occured to me that most of the practices in these days (during the competition days) may take place in some other rink. Possibly Agora, the closest full size rink from Assago... ?

MG, not sure if anyone ever answered your question. The (dreaded :laugh2:) color-coded schedule shows there is practice on the main rink, a practice rink, and a third rink that is for pairs. Haven't seen any information other than that.

https://twitter.com/yawning_shoma/status/969158369775890433

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
MG, not sure if anyone ever answered your question. The (dreaded :laugh2:) color-coded schedule shows there is practice on the main rink, a practice rink, and a third rink that is for pairs. Haven't seen any information other than that.

https://twitter.com/yawning_shoma/status/969158369775890433

Thanks Arriba627!! Just the other day I looked at the Pdf file of the First Announcement, there it says there is a full sized practice rink next to the venue. I examined the Mediolanum Forum a little further, and found out it is regularly used for Ice Hockey event (I didn't even know the sport was so "big" in Italy, they never remotely make any noise in the international scene lol) and the structure seems to have two main areas, one full size rink and another section where concerts, basketball games etc. are held. Probably they will freeze the surface of this area and will have two rinks in the house during WC. At this point though, my presence is pretty dubious, since I turned down my volunteer position (they imposed totally ridiculous conditions!). If we can indeed organize the M&G with Deniss and Stephane, I will consider going for one day for it and in that case I MAY buy the cheapest ticket just so I can get a glimpse of the practice. But we still haven't received any reply from Chris Trevisan, and things are looking dim at the moment... :unsure: if he DOES respond positively I hope he will soon enough, we will need the time to organize, though!!! :think:

RubySkate

Rinkside
I have some extra tickets to the skating events, as well as some extra tickets to a Milan walking tour and La Scala Ballet on March 20. If you are interested in any of the following tickets, please PM me:

2 Milan 2018 VIP all-event tickets, Section B19, Row 2. I am willing to sell these for $1000 USD each (which is about 25% less than what I paid). I also have a 3rd seat that is available for almost all events except Men's SP.

If you're interested in separate events instead of all-event, I'm asking $100 USD each for the short programs or gala and $150 each for the free skates.

I'm asking $150 USD each for the following non-skating events, or, if you buy an all-event ticket from me for $1,000 USD, I'm happy to "throw in" each these tickets for no additional charge:
3 tickets available: 6-hour walking tour of Milan on Tuesday, March 20
3 tickets available: La Scala Ballet, 8:00pm, March 20 - 3 tickets available

summerbliss

Rinkside
Is anyone going to Milan from London or UK? Can you please take one of my tickets with you and give it to someone who will be going there as well?? I was going to post it but heard Italy's postal service is a bit unreliable.

riminin

Rinkside
Hi, everyone. I have two E-Tickets for Gala to sell.

Sector B14, Row 3

Original price 143 Euro each. Discount possible.

Pls PM me if interested. Thank you!:)

Edit: One ticket is sold. I'll be at the venue, so it'll be easy to exchange money/ticket.

monidi

Rinkside
Hi, is anybody interested in buying my tickets?

Men SP: Sector B13, Row: 4, Seat: 7 (above K&C), my price: 20 euro (original price: 50.00 euro)
Men FS: Sector B13, Row: 4, Seat: 18 (above K&C), my price: 35 euro (original price: 110.00 euro)

PM if you are interested :)

Edit: already sold.

naokiy

Spectator
Hi everyone, I have two sets of VIP all-event ticket.

Type: Gioconda Package (Sector B7, Row 5)
My price is 890 euro per set (original price: 1275 euro).

Will pass tickets to you during the event days in the venue.

Please PM me if you are interested. Discount possible.

Thank you.

yellowbear

Spectator
Hi everyone, i'm selling my tickets for the men's.

Men's Short: Gold
Judge's side
Section B3, Row 13

Men's Free: Platinum
Opposite judge's side
Section B20, Row: 10

Price: 165 € (for both)

Price is negotiable :)
[I sell them as a bundle]

Both are physical tickets so i will ship them to you for free (takes 4 days with international express shipping).

Please PM me if you're interested! :)

RubySkate

Rinkside
The skating tickets I was offering are no longer available, but I still have 2 extra walking tour tickets, and 1 extra La Scala Ballet ticket (both on March 20), $150 USD each. PM me if interested.

I have some extra tickets to the skating events, as well as some extra tickets to a Milan walking tour and La Scala Ballet on March 20. If you are interested in any of the following tickets, please PM me:

2 Milan 2018 VIP all-event tickets, Section B19, Row 2. I am willing to sell these for $1000 USD each (which is about 25% less than what I paid). I also have a 3rd seat that is available for almost all events except Men's SP.

If you're interested in separate events instead of all-event, I'm asking $100 USD each for the short programs or gala and $150 each for the free skates.

I'm asking $150 USD each for the following non-skating events, or, if you buy an all-event ticket from me for $1,000 USD, I'm happy to "throw in" each these tickets for no additional charge:
3 tickets available: 6-hour walking tour of Milan on Tuesday, March 20
3 tickets available: La Scala Ballet, 8:00pm, March 20 - 3 tickets available

Dorikya

Spectator
Hello, I have a ticket for Pairs Free in Silver Category, C22, Row 2.

It was €88 (including the presale fee) and I can offer it at 30 euro
It is an E-ticket and most likely I need to go there first, get it myself and give it to you. As I will be volunteering during the competition so I will be available to give you the ticket near the forum.

Please PM me if you are interested in!

EDIT: sold

Kelly Lynn

Rinkside
Unable to travel I have an all event ticket to sell at a reduced rate SectionB3, Row 8, Seat 17. This is behind the judges to the right. PM me if interested.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Hi everyone,

I'm selling the following gold tickets, more than 60% off the price:

2x Men's SP - Section B7 (behind the judges), row 14 -> 20 euro each
1x Gala - Section B13, row 4 -> 60 euro

I'll pick them up at the venue and could give it to you in the arena. PM me if interested. Thank you

EDIT: the tickets are sold

monidi

Rinkside
Hello,

I have one Ladies FS ticket, sector B13, row 6, seat 15 (above K&C), original price was 112 eur, new price is 60 eur. Is anybody interested?

EDIT: already sold.

Reform

Rinkside
I am selling one ticket for Men's FP on 23 March if anybody interested. Insurance is also included in price.

solene1

Rinkside
Do we know if we can go see the practices in the practice rink?
Or will we only be able to go to the practices in the main rink on the mornings before the competition?

PR2 is only for pairs and is quite far from the arena but I would be interested in PR1...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do we know if we can go see the practices in the practice rink?
Or will we only be able to go to the practices in the main rink on the mornings before the competition?

PR2 is only for pairs and is quite far from the arena but I would be interested in PR1...

Only main rink.