Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

anirien

Rinkside
Just checking to see if you've received a call yet. I know that tickets in the same price category were set aside, so there were seats available for replacement that are not online. I can get in touch with my contact if you are still waiting however. It might help if you could PM me though with the name that your ticket purchase was under.

Thanks, Tammi, that would be helpful. I haven't heard from Ticketmaster yet. I'll PM you my info. *Edit: Apparently I'm too new to this forum to PM you. Is there an email where I can reach you?*

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Just checking to see if you've received a call yet. I know that tickets in the same price category were set aside, so there were seats available for replacement that are not online. I can get in touch with my contact if you are still waiting however. It might help if you could PM me though with the name that your ticket purchase was under.

Thank you, I appreciate all your efforts Tammi.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Do you think there will be any lower level seats for the men's FP left of Stubhub?

I'm sure there will be, but the prices will by sky-high. Probably around $500-$700. But they might decrease as we get closer to March

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Do you think there will be any lower level seats for the men's FP left of Stubhub?

I wouldn't bank on getting a decent seat now, cheerknithanson, not for a reasonable price anyway, and especially not now that Hanyu's gone all record-breaky.

But if you're worried about your throwing arm from the balcony, I'd be happy to throw something for you, if you like. I have a pretty decent arm and I'll be sitting on the lower level.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wouldn't bank on getting a decent seat now, cheerknithanson, not for a reasonable price anyway, and especially not now that Hanyu's gone all record-breaky.

But if you're worried about your throwing arm from the balcony, I'd be happy to throw something for you, if you like. I have a pretty decent arm and I'll be sitting on the lower level.

If I was going into the arena by myself probably. But I'm most likely not and my parents have no idea about my interaction with some of you. Yes I KNOW I'm 20, but I'm nervous that I'll get in trouble if they know. There are a lot of things they don't know about me. I'll probably ask venue people just to be safe.

But thanks for the offer.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If I was going into the arena by myself probably. But I'm most likely not and my parents have no idea about my interaction with some of you. Yes I KNOW I'm 20, but I'm nervous that I'll get in trouble if they know. There are a lot of things they don't know about me. I'll probably ask venue people just to be safe.

But thanks for the offer.

That's okay, I understand. Just to let you know, though, the venue people probably aren't allowed to throw things.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's okay, I understand. Just to let you know, though, the venue people probably aren't allowed to throw things.

I mean like if I can ask them if I can go to the lower level just for one program to throw the gift and them go back to my seat in the balcony seats. You know?

won0066

On the Ice
Hi all

I have one ticket for the gala for sale. It is in the lower bowl fairly low. Please DM me if interested.

Thanks

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

There's still a handful of lower bowl seats left on ticketmaster. It's far back, but better than the balcony and cheaper than Stubhub. ($104ish)

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm actually curious about club seats vs loge seats. They're the furthest back, but still priced the same as the center loges. I'd think one would rather have a loge seat closer than the club seats, but is there anything particularly special about the club seats?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm actually curious about club seats vs loge seats. They're the furthest back, but still priced the same as the center loges. I'd think one would rather have a loge seat closer than the club seats, but is there anything particularly special about the club seats?

The seats are cushier, I think. Plus you have access to a separate bathroom/entrance, which could come in handy during intermission.

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
The seats are cushier, I think. Plus you have access to a separate bathroom/entrance, which could come in handy during intermission.

Oh, I see. I hope the view isn't too bad then, since most of my seats are actually club seats :laugh:

winky97

Medalist
Oh, I see. I hope the view isn't too bad then, since most of my seats are actually club seats :laugh:

I have sat in club box seats at similar venues for concerts and basketball games and the views are good so your should be ok. I debated on buying club box seats for the ladies but decided I wanted loge just in case I decide to through something to one of my favorites.

winky97

Medalist
They're all gone for the lower areas. :(

Keeping checking back with Ticketmaster. Sometimes event organizers release additional tickets that had initially been held back. You might get lucky. I'm impressed that you go both of your parent being willing to come to this with you. I would never have been able to pull that off.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Keeping checking back with Ticketmaster. Sometimes event organizers release additional tickets that had initially been held back. You might get lucky. I'm impressed that you go both of your parent being willing to come to this with you. I would never have been able to pull that off.

It's still not certain if I go. I'm checking just in case. Got to get some responsibility stuff accomplished done. Already did one thing. And I need to work on the other thing which I will do tomorrow. They say I have to earn this one by doing stuff. Which are doing the application for a summer internship (Which I submitted), and the MCATs test application. Well I can't really sign up for the test yet, but since I have accommodations with the Office of Disability Services at my college and had accommodations my whole life, I have to fill another application and submit 7 things (They ain't fooling around) which include cover letter, evaluations, transcripts, etc...so if they can see if I'm eligible for accommodations. And it's way harder than you think. I want to get those done and out of the way.

If all else fails and there are no more lower level seats by the time if they say yes, then I'll figure something out.

Layback11

Record Breaker
A little :hijacked:, but does anyone know what the official hotel for the event is? The website doesn't list one.