Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 244 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
And the sheer magnetism and humanity. Yep, I'm biased :biggrin: But I also wouldn't give up the joy of Haku, Ashura-chan, Megalovania and all the rest for anything.

Okay, who remembers 2020 4CC in Seoul, Korea where Yuzu handed his skate guards to Brian then helped all the little girls pick up the pooh bears off the ice? I was laughing at him with his legs spread wide open, scooping them across the ice. HA!

Magill

Record Breaker
I miss his energy on the ice in competition. Yuzu, baby!
And the sheer magnetism and humanity. Yep, I'm biased :biggrin: But I also wouldn't give up the joy of Haku, Ashura-chan, Megalovania and all the rest for anything.
... and Gate of Living, please, do not forget that! It's awesome! This little moment when he comes out to the ice skating to the sutra chanted in the background! Each time it sends chills down my spine! I looove it! And the pure honesty of GIFT, and the breathtaking insightfulness of Re_Pray.... As much as I miss him, I also believe he's outgrown the competition format, by far and long time ago, not to mention the scoring system. He's grown so beautifully outside of the competition world, making such a great use of his creative freedom, like no skater before him ever did. And I have a feeling and hope he's truly happier this way.
But yyep! I must say I am not able to get so invested in competitions like I used to since he's gone. I like some programs, and I like some skaters, but it is not what it used to be to me any more.... But Re_Pray is only a week away, guys.... :love::love::love::love:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Okay, who remembers 2020 4CC in Seoul, Korea where Yuzu handed his skate guards to Brian then helped all the little girls pick up the pooh bears off the ice? I was laughing at him with his legs spread wide open, scooping them across the ice. HA!
Flower Boy Yuzuru was sooo endearing!

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
This Ashura-chan fanart was inspired by the Stars on Ice 2023 rebroadcasts these days and next week:

This Haku fanart, maybe or maybe not, but it wasn't that day of Stars on Ice when one of the costume's tendrils misbehaved:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Look at that GOE. And the side eye: "Don't screw with me, fellas" at the end of the program. :biggrin:
Somehow he was (screwed), as this program as he skated it was rather worth 113-114. Let Me Entertain You in Stockholm 2021 was worth more than the 111.82 of Yuzuru Hanyu's official score at Four Continents 2020, but not as much as what this Ballade program really deserved, particularly because of the imperfect landing on his 4S (it was far from a save, though, still better than most by others). (It got only 106.98 because his pretended rival had fallen, so Yuzuru Hanyu had to be even more underscored than usual. I wonder if this contributed to his health accident before the Free.)