Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 245 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Yes, exactly. The sutra. I know it is an introductory part of the original song, but it is an authentic Buddhist sutra anyway. That's why the alternative title is "Chicken and Snake and Pig".
I thought that the program was evoking only the Chicken and the Snake, and that it was the reason why some fanartists had drawn the Pig as feeling forgotten? By the way, given how fanartists represented these animals, one wouldn't tell that they are supposed to represent poisons of the soul! They're so cute!

Plus many others which I hope I have already posted.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Great news! A new sponsor, Hosendo, will allow Notte Stellata to be broadcast (today/tomorrow 28th at 9pm JST) on terrestrial TV, so that everybody can watch it for free:
https://twitter.com/marika_yuzu/status/1772964781697159593

https://www.bs4.jp/nottestellata2024/

Japan may appear as a rich country, and indeed, many Japanese people are well-to-do, but with rising prices and stalling salaries, things are changing, and for some, satellite TV or LiveViewing are just out of reach. I'm sure Yuzuru Hanyu also means to be watched by them, and is rejoicing in this news.

Magill

Record Breaker
I thought that the program was evoking only the Chicken and the Snake, and that it was the reason why some fanartists had drawn the Pig as feeling forgotten? By the way, given how fanartists represented these animals, one wouldn't tell that they are supposed to represent poisons of the soul! They're so cute!
Oh, I meant the alternative title of the song, not Yuzu's program as such. I guess Pig gets often left out of this as people like short titles and shorten those they find too long. Yuzu did. too. Poor Pig.
Here's the song (only the song, no skating) - YouTube link formatting also left the Pig out...

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Great news! A new sponsor, Hosendo, will allow Notte Stellata to be broadcast (today/tomorrow 28th at 9pm JST) on terrestrial TV, so that everybody can watch it for free:
https://twitter.com/marika_yuzu/status/1772964781697159593

https://www.bs4.jp/nottestellata2024/

Japan may appear as a rich country, and indeed, many Japanese people are well-to-do, but with rising prices and stalling salaries, things are changing, and for some, satellite TV or LiveViewing are just out of reach. I'm sure Yuzuru Hanyu also means to be watched by them, and is rejoicing in this news.

That is wonderful! The Japanese public who support him and who are aware of the meaning of the show will be thrilled.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
The Sendai Park Day will indeed be held at the Nanakita Park on April 6th and 7th, suggesting that Yuzuru Hanyu's cherry tree there will be in blossom by then:
https://7dp.jp/past/parkday-spring_2024/?continueFlag=0dd0b63d8b17ab9c6f211e64cef5f6db

This is very encouraging because fans will be flowing those days, to watch RE_PRAY in Miyagi (7th and 9th).

Many (really, many) fanartists are anticipating with pictures (or articraft) inspired by Haru yo! Koi:

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Okay ladies, I'm tired of trying to find the video I'm looking for. I could have sworn I had it in my old bookmarks, but it's missing. It's a full practice session, not a 6-minute warm-up at an event. Maybe from Rostelecom Cup, not sure, but the key is - as Yuzu is pulling off the top layer of his practice clothing you will see the following: A coach and a blonde woman staring at his rear end. The coach is male, but not his own. He checks it out, looks away, then comes back for another look. *laughs* This video should ring a bell with someone here. The video is from maybe 2015-2018. If you have a link, let me know.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Okay ladies, I'm tired of trying to find the video I'm looking for. I could have sworn I had it in my old bookmarks, but it's missing. It's a full practice session, not a 6-minute warm-up at an event. Maybe from Rostelecom Cup, not sure, but the key is - as Yuzu is pulling off the top layer of his practice clothing you will see the following: A coach and a blonde woman staring at his rear end. The coach is male, but not his own. He checks it out, looks away, then comes back for another look. *laughs* This video should ring a bell with someone here. The video is from maybe 2015-2018. If you have a link, let me know.
This is such a funny one! With Stéphane Lambiel and Daniil Gleichengauz checking on his abdos, I can imagine them thinking "I really should be more serious in my gym practice":

Arigato

Final Flight
Country
United-States
This is such a funny one! With Stéphane Lambiel and Daniil Gleichengauz checking on his abdos, I can imagine them thinking "I really should be more serious in my gym practice":

Thanks, I knew you wouldn't let me down. I can't stop laughing. Only with Yuzu would this happen - gender doesn't matter. He gets it all. lol.

Edit: Wait a minute, even the russian guy is looking! Two guys and a woman.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks, I knew you wouldn't let me down. I can't stop laughing. Only with Yuzu would this happen - gender doesn't matter. He gets it all. lol.

Edit: Wait a minute, even the russian guy is looking! Two guys and a woman.
Yuzu in UA drew a LOT of attention always, and these days looks even better (see the Notte Stellata practice!)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
And the next picture (enhanced, of course) for the new Citizen campaign...

From what I read, the sale of the 1207 watches of this limited edition is starting on 29th at 12:07 Beijing time. There will be four watches hand signed by Yuzuru Hanyu in a special lottery, and another special lottery for the watches written n°1111, 1207, 1944, 2022 and 4500 (for the 4.5 rotations of the true Quadruple Axel, also known as Yon-Axel).
The speculations as to which program will be represented are now rather fixed on Ten to Chi to.