2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22 | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens FS 11/22

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Um, 2-5 FS at COR would have all placed second here. Crazy. (Javier would have beat Maxim's FS, obviously)

jkun

Final Flight
When Frank asked/commented on Denis' finish as his first gp medal saying something along the lines of: "isn't this your first gp medal?" I had to check his records because I couldn't believe it. I thought Frank was getting old at first.. :laugh:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
I wish I had something to erase all Gp this year except Cup Of Russia.

What about Mura winning SC and crying KnC? and jst cuz Tatsu messed up here, he was great in SA... You gotta focus on the positive!:)

Oh wow third for Ten; Carroll trying to make it better 'first time to medal in gp series'

beki

Medalist
I agree. But it's not his jumps that bother me most, it's his posture and simple choreography. I think he is trying to improve but I can't see that his skating skills are any better than Menshov and Voronov. And they are all inconsistent.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Oof, poor Denis. Credit to Frank for doing the tough work for his skaters: "Well, this is your first medal in a Grand Prix event..."

I love Denis' music and his program outside the jumps, and I *think* I will love it even more once he manages all (or even most) of his jumps during it.

slider11

Medalist
omg....just do the jump or try to do it...If Hanyu can win falling 5 times...why are these skaters doubling jumps?

Spiderman wins.

iceberg

On the Ice
This is definitely a series to forget! But BRAVO Machida for still receiving the highest PCS which is well deserved it was very evident how much work he put in the quality of the positions on his spins.

firal

Record Breaker
Wow the PCS saves the day for the silver and bronze medalist. That TES is just...:shocked:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Now I see that Max is a fighter. I doubted before honestly.

Meoima

Match Penalty
3 points Lower PCS than Mashida!??? So disagree!!!! Where's teh joy in Mashida's performance, someone enlighten me!! ARGHH CRAP CRAP JUDGING!!!!!
Well... For sure I do think Denis is more of a natural skater/artist than Tatsuki. But he poped 2 axel... It couldn't be helped.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I can't believe this... With this luck Kovtun will win every competition he enters this season maybe?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Still can't wrap my head around Maxim's PCS :confused2: :scratch: