Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 150 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Tallorder

On the Ice
Glad to see her gaining momentum!

Same. Definitely, It would be hard to imagine that she could sustain the incredible pace of competitions and success that she had during her post-Olympic year comeback. I can see her timing being just about right for Russian nationals and the second half of the season

ovafanboy1

On the Ice
I know it is not to everyone's taste, but I LOVE her new LP this season.

Oh, I love it too. I'm so excited that we could yet see it at full strength - jumps and choreography and all. Musically, it's a similar structure to last year; artistically, it feels like Liza with the volume turned up even higher, an evolution of sorts.

I actually didn't love her FS last year, but after seeing it clean so many times, it really grew on me, and it truly got better as a program the more times she ran through it.

LRK

Record Breaker
I know it is not to everyone's taste, but I LOVE her new LP this season.

I don't love it yet - but I do like it. And I love the potential of it - and I feel sure I will love it when she performs it as it should be performed. I thought this FS was a good step in that direction.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Her 3A is getting more stable now I think. Hopefully she will get more clean 3A in this season. Especially at National she should land them all. 3A is her biggest weapon to get onto WC team.:drama:
However the music cuts still put me off whenever I hear Netrebko's voice in the background. :unsure:
I don't think 3A is Liza's biggest weapon to be selected for the Worlds team. Even without the 3A, she can still defeat her teammates with other incomparably high-quality jumps.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't think 3A is Liza's biggest weapon to be selected for the Worlds team. Even without the 3A, she can still defeat her teammates with other incomparably high-quality jumps.
She's not at GPF so that's a big minus. That's why she needs to consistently lands her 3A because it means she has high scoring potential than the rest of Russian girls.

jajoana

On the Ice
https://www.instagram.com/p/-7M3YgTQXf/

"I's great, when there's such a person in your life that you can put yourself in his hands and be sure he'll never betray you,moreover he'll do his best to help you.I want to thank my coach , father , mentor , and just an amazing person ! For his trust , tolerance, and belief in me ! Appreciate your nearest and dearest people. Always yours , Tuktik"

Sorry for the quality of translation

berry8

Final Flight

"I's great, when there's such a person in your life that you can put yourself in his hands and be sure he'll never betray you,moreover he'll do his best to help you.I want to thank my coach , father , mentor , and just an amazing person ! For his trust , tolerance, and belief in me ! Appreciate your nearest and dearest people. Always yours , Tuktik"

Oh God! Reading such a sincere and candid display of affection was soooo touching. 😭😭

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker

Just wonderful to read that!!

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
She's not at GPF so that's a big minus. That's why she needs to consistently lands her 3A because it means she has high scoring potential than the rest of Russian girls.

Please keep in mind that Liza is the reigning World Champion, which means a lot.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Please keep in mind that Liza is the reigning World Champion, which means a lot.
That 3A set her apart from all the girls, with better scoring potential, she will have better advantage. I think Mishin sees that so Liza is not taking out the 3A.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Beautiful words on Mishin, Liza! :)

And even 2-3 years ago Mishin was a strict , malicious, unfair coach in many Fs fans eyes because of Yagudin's words. Plushenko praised Mishin on similar way as Liza in many interviews. But already all know "Mishin is an extraordinary person".:bow:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker

Awww! That is just so adorable - thank you for translating! :)

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania

This is sooo touching!
Thanks for posting it :thank: