2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

glorybox6

Final Flight
Hmmm, I still wish Y/J were here in their place, but but I like how the Wangs fought for everything in that skate. And she has great expression.

+3 GOE for flawless audience bow tie toss.

tulosai

Record Breaker
A lot of times when the pairs to their SBS spins, I hear what sounds like someone yelling to signal a position change. Is that one of the skaters? Someone on the side?

Can be one of them, can be a coach. Depends on the team.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Xuehan WANG / Lei WANG (CHN)

Music: My Fair Lady by Frederick Loewe

Peach dress / black suit

3Tw
3T+COMBO - she fell, he did 3T+2T
2A - she doubled, he did 3S
4Li
FiDs
3STh
3LoTh - hand down
5BLi
ChSq
CCoSp3p
5RLi
PCoSp3p

Problems on jumps from her again. The rest was better, but I had higher hopes for them

Did he throw some costume off the ice during?

FS: 56.17+57.16-2.00 = 111.33, 168.65, 2/3

Last edited:

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
None of the streams work for me 😒
Relying on y'all for updates.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Say what you will about this team, they still get my award for best costume malfunction EVER. His bow tie flying into the crowd was just SO amazing :love:

After all, Professor Higgins wasn't completely willing to respect good society rules. Raise their IN marks!

Giselle

Medalist
Except the SBS jumps the Wangs were great! They have potential but unfortunatly couldn't keep it together here.

whatif

Medalist
LOL at Russian commentary. They think Wang looks like Yuna Kim, then TAT says "well perhaps Asians also find us all looking alike.."

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ughh, i just love this team no matter what :love: and i agree that they need more experience but how can they gain experience when Chinese Fed doesnt send any of ther skaters to Senior Bs :eek:hwell:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh he did it himself?

Now that's just cheating. I am revoking my best costume malfunction ever award :rofl: