2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw that was lovely :love: Too bad about the throw- seemed like an odd timing issue :(

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i love this team, POTO aside this program has some nice transitions :luv17: and as usual his smile is the best!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Question: what needs to happen for the Chinese to retain their 3 spots?

To add on to what has already been said, neither team can really afford to falter too much since they're barely holding on to 13 as it is.

tulosai

Record Breaker
i love this team, POTO aside this program has some nice transitions :luv17: and as usual his smile is the best!

Yes my hope for them for next year is good music choices. They have pretty much everything else.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Their lifts are spectacular

Yes, best part of the program are the lifts. The twist needs work. He actually has some grace--so many men just lumber about the ice. Let's hope they stay together longer than the usual 17 minutes for US pair couples.

tulosai

Record Breaker
To add on to what has already been said, neither team can really afford to falter too much since they're barely holding on to 13 as it is.

Peng/Zheng are capable of moving up though- it's not like some people are making it seem and they are doomed to stay 12/lucky to hang onto 12... they should be higher if they skate like they can, even if she flubs a SBS jump. The lack of any SBS jump in the SP is what really buried them.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Question: what needs to happen for the Chinese to retain their 3 spots?

Top 2 Chinese teams placements mustn't add up more than 13. The most extreme scenario - Sui/Han win and Peng/Zheng finish 12th.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yes, best part of the program are the lifts. The twist needs work. He actually has some grace--so many men just lumber about the ice. Let's hope they stay together longer than the usual 17 minutes for US pair couples.

They have actually already been together since 2011 or 2012 so for the USA they already are a pretty 'long lasting' team. They also have a really good personal relationship which I think bodes well.

Giselle

Medalist
Now that I won't have to hear that music again I finally forgive them for using POTO. Shame about that fall. Her technique on the 2Axel is weird.

It was still a good performance that they can build on!

glorybox6

Final Flight
Jeez, this audience today is NOT hiding its preferences for the NA teams, are they? MT/M got a big roar when they were announced, crickets for everyone else.