2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
They have actually already been together since 2011 or 2012 so for the USA they already are a pretty 'long lasting' team. They also have a really good personal relationship which I think bodes well.

Thank goodness. Yes I saw their TSL interview, which was charming. They really do have so much potential.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If there is one thing I wish the ISU would ban now that they allow music with lyrics it would be music with talking. I loathe music with talking. Seems like people do that to "explain" their programs to the audience. So cheesy.

I hope Kristen and Marinaro keep it together. That miss on the twist at nationals could have been so much worse.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Peng/Zheng are capable of moving up though- it's not like some people are making it seem and they are doomed to stay 12/lucky to hang onto 12... they should be higher if they skate like they can, even if she flubs a SBS jump. The lack of any SBS jump in the SP is what really buried them.

I don't think they're doomed, but after the significant flipflopping of the men last night, I'm worried for the pairs.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I would rather watch M/H's hot mess of a program than 3 different Romeo and Juliets :coffee:

whatif

Medalist
TAT: Pairs is the hardest discipline and appreciates when other countries venture into it. Much easier for Russia and Canada as they have established schools and resources. So she likes to see more diversity.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Matteo is ... wow. He and Cizeron together are just.. distracting and make me feel shallow (and old)