2016 Trophée de France Mens FS | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Mens FS

glorybox6

Final Flight
He actually gave the choreography some fire and energy at the end, which is encouraging (yeah Zoueva)! If he can pull off this jump layout and improve his camel spin, this could get him up there with the big guns.

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Denis please do not bomb. I still can't believe a World Champion and Olympic medalist doesn't have a GP medal and hasn't qualified for GPF once.

valerieally

On the Ice
I like Chen's shirt. He hooks his landing foot fast on the ice, any more tilted and it could make his jumps count as UR.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
A lady commentator in Polish Eurosport says there was some UR in Nathan... We'll see if his TES will stay or go down...

Lysambre

Final Flight
Ok, that wasn't so great, but it is still your very first senior GP Nathan. Give it time :agree:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Dare I say its like Boyang last season? Great SP but empty bland LP.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nathan Chen USA
Polovitsian Dances
in a rather fancy red coat with lots of gold detail.

my stream has gotten rather jerky.
4Lz-3T
4F<
4S< fall (but hte fall was on the beat of the music?)
4T< fall
ChSq
4S< hand down + REP
2A ngl that bugs me. a lot.
I did not see all of that combo since my otherwise flawless feed is being dicky, but it was sloppy and messy -3T-2Lo
3Lz
StSq
FCCoSp
CCoSp

well. the ambition was there but the execution was sloppy. and the double standard is alive and well, i see.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Apart from the quads, I have the same impression as before. Nothing much there. While there's a visible improvement in the SP, not much I see here.

IMO, I would take out some of the quads, stop at say 3 and then try to make the whole package better. There's no rush for him, he's young enough that he can afford time.

Lambari

Final Flight
Denis please do not bomb. I still can't believe a World Champion and Olympic medalist doesn't have a GP medal and hasn't qualified for GPF once.

He has a GP medal though, I think it was a bronze at TEB. I remember Frank saying how it was his first.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The first two jumping passes looked so promising, but after that, he fell twice and landed iffy quad toe-loop.

I think the layout should be revised to give him a breathing room from the hardest jumping passes to do more quads.