2016-17 GPF Ladies SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Is Yuna's 2010 combined score still the WR for TSS?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
All the girls were brilliant tonight, just some slightly more so than others. I'm more than happy. :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Weird judging. At least Anna could still win silver. I was so nervous after that stumble and thought it was slightly mean to show that in the replay. It didn't belong to the program.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Enough is enough. Mao's SP at 2014 Worlds is better than this. Period.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Aw, well Yuna Kim held on to that record for a long while -- more than six years. That's a feat in itself considering both the increasing inflation of PCS and the rule changes that put SP scores higher.

Congrats Evgenia. Thought it was a really nice skate.

The SP was held by Mao Asada after 2014 Worlds, and Yuna had an extra element ;)

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
if Osmond can start laying down 7 triple longs she can challenge and beat Medvedeva honestly

No the bv of her FS is 2-3 points lower, unless she change something i think it couldn't be enough even for second place when you have an Anna Pogo with a 3Ltz-3T and a 3Ltz-1l-3s in the second half.

Eislauf

On the Ice
Evgenia is obviously very talented but her programs haven't yet achieved a senior level of sophistication. Please no more open mouthed facial expressions and fake plastered on smile at the beginning of the program, much less pantomiming speech to someone. And we won't even get into the heavy-handed pantomiming in her borderline tasteless 9/11 theme long program.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wow.. cranky bunch.

very close form 2 to 4. I think Anna will pull up in the long for second and the bronze will be a fight btw Satoko and Elena and Kaetlyn if she can hold it together in the long. I'm going to say Elena for bronze. Gut feeling.