2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
"Patrick's driving of the Zamboni is so pure, so sensitive to the music of Katy Perry's firework, and it's all so easy for him that he can eat a hotdog while doing it..."

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Balde got lucky with how badly everyone else skated tonight. I hope he can take advantage of it in the long. I'd love to see him on the podium. Maybe he'd even get to go to 4 CC.

I hope so too.

Patrick is giving a dissertation on mind control.

I've been dropping hints and pointers for him on his thread if only he would heed them. :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Oh.. we just got a shot of the very fine Eric Radford dancing from behind. I think I'll rewind a few times.

One has to take advantage of the man with the harems absence by gawking at them in peace.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Kevin had fully rotated that 4S, landed it with at least 0 GOE, and did a CCSp4 (It was counted as invalid Idk what happened as I didn't have a stream), he would have won the SP. But oh well tomorrow is a new day.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Guys, I have devestating news. I have to give my eight year old daughter up for adoption. I know it seems extremely harsh, but her Canadian citizenship is going to be taken away, and when I explain why, you'll understand: after Patrick Chan's score was announced, she turned to me and said: "Mommy, when is that guy who gets the thousands of Pooh stuffies thrown on the ice going to skate? Is he up next? He's really good! What part of Canada is he from?!"

GET OUTTA MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK!

:rofl:

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If Kevin had fully rotated that 4S, landed it with at least 0 GOE, and did a CCSp4 (It was counted as invalid Idk what happened as I didn't have a stream), he would have won the SP. But oh well tomorrow is a new day.
That would have been a shocker.

This retrospective of those who have passed away is making me miss the brutal frankness of Toller.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Guys, I have devestating news. I have to give my eight year old daughter up for adoption. I know it seems extremely harsh, but her Canadian citizenship is going to be taken away, and when I explain why, you'll understand: after Patrick Chan's score was announced, she turned to me and said: "Mommy, when is that guy who gets the thousands of Pooh stuffies thrown on the ice going to skate? Is he up next? He's really good! What part of Canada is he from!"

OUTTA MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK!

Tell her he is from Toronto and is secretly Canadian but decided he could become an anime star if and only if he pretended to be Japanese.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Whaaat...no real time reports bud. We miss you, but enjoy the moment! ;)

Sorry guys. I did try to focus on skating. I will post later from the hotel and i will make sure i have a stiff drink when i do so. Weird weird weird evening. The highlight : kurt browning showing up to throw tshirts in the audience. He was impersonating his great role : the clown. We needed that tonight. In the few positive moments. Balde got a really nice standing ovation. It was well deserved and he was very moved.

Of course, i am glad to finally have seen pchiddy live. However, it was not his best outing. Still, it was the best skating i had ever seen live so i am very forgiving for the jumps minor mistakes. He is so beautiful on the ice. Magical. I was also surprised by the speed of his spins. They were gorgeous.

More later. Pairs are about to start. Please no splat fest in pairs. That is too scary to handle.

gladiolusc

Medalist
Guys, I have devestating news. I have to give my eight year old daughter up for adoption. I know it seems extremely harsh, but her Canadian citizenship is going to be taken away, and when I explain why, you'll understand: after Patrick Chan's score was announced, she turned to me and said: "Mommy, when is that guy who gets the thousands of Pooh stuffies thrown on the ice going to skate? Is he up next? He's really good! What part of Canada is he from?!"

He's from Toronto. Nods. :laugh2:

Interspectator

Record Breaker

I love your daughter. -But Patrick Chan will win her over if you are patient. It just takes time. :laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

It's all your fault.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh. And for worlds. Let's wait for tomorow but i would say kevin. Elladj had a great performance but kevin's quad power is a decisive asset. Actually, canada should send kaetlyn to men's worlds for the sp.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

Your daughter and you move to japan. More poje for me.