2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
wonderful performance by shoma!

the 4t-3t was gorgeous... one of the best i have seen him do.

step sequence : very interesting... he is using the hypermeter rather than the smaller beats.... different look out there... less busy but is it going to be as rewarded?

frida80

Record Breaker
Why would you change camera angles three times during a spin and gen focus only on the feet?!

euroskate

Final Flight
i also truly love denis, and stephans work with him, but seeing shoma right behind shows the difference in skating skills and everything else

Art&Sport

Medalist
Shoma is showing determination and a great deal of improvement in focus on better precision in his jump technique, as well as a bit more freedom of movement and purposeful flow. Obviously wanting to ace his artistry which of course the judges were already over-crediting him for. So its looking good for him to continue challenging Hanyu. Great program!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes! Just what I have hoped for -- the audience clapping in time to his final spins!!! Too bad it's muted. That costume -- sheesh!

annemn

Rinkside
Very impressive, Shoma - right off the bat! Can't wait to see this evolve even more over the season...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Speechless once more. Fitting that the Sound of Silence comes next.....getting in position and just continues where he left last season. Love the costume and did you guys notice these small blue details? I couldn't quite make out if these were gemstones or fabric. As usual the packaging is perfect. He will definitely win this Lombardia. Hoping for a great LP!