2017 GP Skate Canada Mens FS | Page 36 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Mens FS

Caerly

Spectator
I think, PCS for any men program without quads must be limited to 80 - as for womens FS. :)

Shandy

On the Ice
Rohene's makeup is as on point as his costume choices are not. :noshake:

Hooray Jason, though! How amazing for him. :luv17:

risingtrot

On the Ice
Always found Jason's skating to be very smooth. However, I feel like it's a mix of figure skating, ballet with some dash of yoga and gym stretches =) I appreciate his style though.

twirlingblades

Medalist
It's interesting looking at the men's and women's scores here vs rostelecom. There were much better skaters (Med, Kostner, Nathan, Yuzuru, etc) and the scores were much higher at rostelecom.

Edit: and stricter tech panel here.

mrrice

Record Breaker
170 points for mistakes. Imagine if he could ever land a quad he would be guaranteed a spot on the Olympic team.

It's going to be very close.....Nathan, Vincent, and Max Arron, all have big jumps and we'll just have to see how things go. Jason, with this medal has positioned himself well for position should there be tie, or near tie.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Maybe it's because he smiles too much for his own good? I like his optimism, but sometimes he puts on a smile when there's a deep and dark moment in the music which can be jarring.

German Eurosport REALLY dislike his smile. Jason is their Number 1 villain! You know, Germans always look grumpy....:p Happy people are a mystery.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I find it hilarious that jun actually rotated his 3As when it's actually his ugliest jump, lol. Get better soon, kiddo.

Kara

Final Flight
Maybe it's because he smiles too much for his own good? I like his optimism, but sometimes he puts on a smile when there's a deep and dark moment in the music which can be jarring.

I felt it more so yesterday than today, but he does have that kind of American thing where he's super smiley and friendly and to other people it can seem almost Stepford-wife like and a bit overwhelming or overdone as some people might say. It can be a constant thing in the back of your mind while rationally you know they're just nice.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Y'all need to lay off Samarin.

Heck, I've just discovered that I really like him at this competition.

He's got a strength to his skating, and I like that. Plus, he looks like he knows how to compete.

I'm a new fan.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
It's interesting looking at the men's and women's scores here vs rostelecom. There were much better skaters (Med, Kostner, Nathan, Yuzuru, etc) and the scores were much higher at rostelecom.

Edit: and stricter tech panel here.

The competition there was a lot less messy, tho.