2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Well Shoma got through the program. Not his best but he fought for it. Good job!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Yas, Shoma. Get dem h8rs angry with that 46 in PCS. :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think people should stop calling cup of china cup of disaster and give the title to france instead

the hashtag I'm seeing on Twitter is #internatioNO

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh I hate everything right now

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They had spring onions in China, they are meant to have a get together and create a stir fry.

I’m totally making the trip to US nationals in 2019 in Detroit for the sole purpose of throwing a dead octopus on the ice... :rofl:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
NO WAY! Is that really what that was?! I didn't want to say anything cos I thought it looked like a weird color grenade (sorry - not trying to be funny).

It was clearly cabbage. I thought it was a toy though (like the famous Mishin Broccoli).

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
My feeling is Denis is really underscored in PCS today overall, but then he did come from a nobody federation, skated early and coming back from a slump. Soo :shrug:

Yes, as much as i like Misha, Denis is a way better skater.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
NO WAY! Is that really what that was?! I didn't want to say anything cos I thought it looked like a weird color grenade (sorry - not trying to be funny).

I've seen a fan post a picture of the plush-cabbage on twitter, if I find it again I'll post it in the FF. :)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I think if someone told me Javi's SP is to the Burnt Pancake Dance I would have to same reaction to hearing that he's doing Charlie Chaplin.

PS I don't think that makes sense grammatically or otherwise, but I don't know how else to express this feeling. [emoji23]

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm very happy after today. Apart from the WeaPos and Alina, everyone was great I wanted to be great.
Both (or all three) can still shine tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Have a great evening or whatever time of day it is at your end. See yous all tomorrow. :hap10:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*refreshing angrily* Where are the protocols. Give me the protocols.