2017 GP Skate America Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Waaaaa.... I miss Yuna so much. Can totally imagine her skating to this.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
she is so fierce that she must have been angry at COC.... i hope she looked the tapes though as really, she was outskated... a very strong field in China...

here is some info about Gabby : she knows she started her season late... having a cyst removed from her abdomen is no big deal... and the scarring hurts.... it can take weeks even more until the skin is flexible again... imagine spinning and jumping... well she does it ...

so the foreword was for this : Gabby, despite having a BYE registered for Skate Canada Challenge next weekend... she wants the experience of competing she missed during the summer. She certainly doesn't need to compete as she is pre-qualified for nationals.. but she is a fighter and wants it badly...
Kudos to her.

I had a ovarian cyst removed and had to withdraw from my semester at college the recovery was so rough. I'm stunned she's doing as well as she is

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
She does have a really pretty delayed entry into her jumps. Nice job!

MIM

Medalist
Li has beautiful natural flow on ice. Loved her biellman camel position.
I like her expressiveness without being loud;)

GGFan

Record Breaker
I've enjoyed Li since first seeing her at CoC. I hope she keeps improving the jumps because she has lovely flow and spins. I wish she would hold that spiral for longer than a second

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nicely done Well done Xiang... lovely. I SEE you...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
GPF situation:

Polina

- wins and she's in.
- 2nd and she needs a 209.51 to overtake Wakaba AND Ashley to not win.
- 3rd or lower and she's out

Ashley

- wins an she's in
- 2nd and she needs at least a 235.76 to overtake Wakaba AND Polina to not win
- 3rd or lower and she's out

dna5019

Final Flight
Xiangning has lovely presence on the ice. Very soft and flowing. :yes: I think I'll be keeping an eye on her...

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Xiangning Li

Tech: Eeked out the 3F+2T (3F could have been <). Fairly well-centered pair of spins to follow. Nice flow out of the 3Lz (could have an edge call) and completed 2A. Somewhat simple footwork sequence which could use more speed. Good layback spin.

Pres: A clean and pleasant performance. Very nice, just not a lot of impact or speed.

NAOTMAA

Medalist
The Chinese fed. need to invest more into this girl. Money, coach, choreographer whatever

she has real talent to go much further :luv17:

desertskates

Medalist
Aaaahhhh, running a little late to get in front of the teevee, excited to see how Bradie does in her first gran prix!