2017 GP Skate America Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies SP

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
This is so cool. I guess he had to cancel something from his schedule in order to be here with Sima.
And I can't believe it's been only a week since I talked to her in Warsaw.

good luck xiangning li. bradie, polina, alena, serafina-funny all 3 russian in 1st group-unusual. but nice.
thought because polina t came in 3rd be in 2nd group.

actually the ladies look nervous, even evgeny looks concerned

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I know right! You have to believe she's mad.

she is so fierce that she must have been angry at COC.... i hope she looked the tapes though as really, she was outskated... a very strong field in China...

here is some info about Gabby : she knows she started her season late... having a cyst removed from her abdomen is no small deal... and the scarring hurts.... it can take weeks even more until the skin is flexible again... imagine spinning and jumping... well she does it ...

so the foreword was for this : Gabby, despite having a BYE registered for Skate Canada Challenge next weekend... she wants the experience of competing she missed during the summer. She certainly doesn't need to compete as she is pre-qualified for nationals.. but she is a fighter and wants it badly...
Kudos to her.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I’m enjoying coach Plushy’s presence here a little too much. :biggrin:

Bit Weird.. I want him to coach Yulia, and it would be totally Yori on ice, but we never had that chance. Sob...

Go Xiangning... China need you. A wilson program i believe.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
oh why must I be denied of watching figure skating in peace? telling ppl to get back to me in 2 hours seems an impossible task....