2018 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Pairs SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ryom/Kim look like they're having such a great time out there! Clean program too. :)

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ryom/Kim have blossomed SO much. Remember how shy they were on the ice a few years ago? Now look at them! They're having a blast!

rain

Record Breaker
Wow! That was good. And they are both performers! Footwork sequence really the only negative.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so glad to see Ryom and Kim again! I love their precision, their attention to having similar lines, the quality of their skating, their joy in skating and in performing. They have everything.

And it doesn't hurt at all that they're skating to the Beatles!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ryom/Kim, gotta say, love how they love being on the ice... even if that will go ahead of Deanna and Nate;)

beki

Medalist
I'm thrilled they'll be at the Olympics. Such joie de vivre. I wonder how different their lives and training are from other skaters, and what it's like for them to travel.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm so happy Ryom/Kim will be in Pyeongchang, especially after all the uncertainty.

aname

On the Ice
I'm thrilled they'll be at the Olympics. Such joie de vivre. I wonder how different their lives and training are from other skaters, and what it's like for them to travel.
I think they train mostly in Montreal. There has been a couple of interviews with Bruno Marcotte where he talks about their training (in pretty general terms)

gold12345

Medalist
Another good SP from the North Koreans, just like at Worlds. So nice to see quality in a pair team from a country that hardly participates in figure skating at all. They must be thrilled to be going to the Olympics.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great skating, Ryom and Kim! Well deserved scores. They really stood out from the rest and sparkled.

Although I forgot to say earlier ... I'm so happy to see Nate looking so pleased about skating, and pleased about his partner. He used to look stressed out to me. I hear he's very competitive, and I can believe it. But altogether, he looks so happy to be skating with Deanna.

flipsydoodle

On the Ice

Where do they train? Who’s the coach? Does PRK have a whole skating school, or just one star couple or what's the deal?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I think they train mostly in Montreal. There has been a couple of interviews with Bruno Marcotte where he talks about their training (in pretty general terms)

Thanks! My wife and I were wondering if they trained at the Chineese skating complex.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hey, wait a minute...how is the crowd surviving without Rusty Cap and DJ Romeo???????????????????????????????????????????
:devil: