2A difficult landing
CCoSp
2A-3T maybe <
2Lo
3F holding on, maybe <-2T
StSq
FCSp
Ina Bauer LSp
Good to see her fighting. This is a lovely program, with some great choreographic moment. Loved it, and her lines are exquisite. There is still work to do, but this is much better than yesterday. The last seconds, with the Ina Bauer into the Layback, are magical. Great potential!
TES: 58.79 PCS: 63.44 TSS: 122.23 (1) TCS: 178.89 currently 1st

Xzander

Rinkside
I don't really care of Marin but she has probably the smoothest knee slides and that Ina Bauer spin entry is amazing.

frida80

Record Breaker
This was some good progress. Marin tends to do better with FS, so I hope Raf focuses on her SP consistency.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I loved the interaction in the K&C. Raf seems to really support her from what I could hear from their conversation. :)

Marin's layback is truly stunning. It's good to see her fighting but I do think she can do a lot better. But she has a lot of time during the season to improve. This wasn't a bad outing for a FS at all. Still a lot of things to work on but I hope she'll manage.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Interesting that we can hear the conversation in the KnC. I would've preferred for Marin to skate to the instrumental version of the song....Kathleen Battle's voice is a bit much when it's so loud. It was better than yesterday, her dress is gorgeous, there was progress. I really like this program and I hope she'll improve. She needs to. I don't see a medal at the GP's like this and the GPF is a dream I don't really think is realistic atm. She tried, to say it like her coach.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Marin's little shrug at the end of her program when she looked over at Raf as if to say, "Well, that went ok," was so endearing. And it was ok. Not perfect, but it's good to see him be so encouraging of her. It'll get there.

katymay

Medalist
Alaine used to be a brilliant skater who struggled with nerves and tended to fall apart. But her jumps seem unable to be salvaged, at this point. I feel so sad.

No I think the opposite. All of the jumps were just a little bit off. The L was huge, too bad she tacked on the TL. I think she can do them. As opposed to Honda, who, while a lovely lovely skater, is never going to be able to jump. There just isn't any leg strength there.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Woah, Nathalie is a busy university student. She seems younger than her 24 years.

Fluture

Record Breaker
No I think the opposite. All of the jumps were just a little bit off. The L was huge, too bad she tacked on the TL. I think she can do them. As opposed to Honda, who, while a lovely lovely skater, is never going to be able to jump. There just isn't any leg strength there.

You think so? I thought Marin came a long way. This wasn't an overly good skate or anything but it was an improvement. And it definitely looked like she's capable of jumping the big jumps... She just needs to get her nerves under control and maybe work a bit on her stamina.

andromache

Record Breaker
I think Raf must be re-working Marin's jumps for now - hence no 3-3 attempt in the LP. As long as they keep working, she'll get there, but I think it'll take a season or two to see her begin to do better on the jumps. Right now they are just not great. But everything else is so fluid and lovely.

katymay

Medalist
You think so? I thought Marin came a long way. This wasn't an overly good skate or anything but it was an improvement. And it definitely looked like she's capable of jumping the big jumps... She just needs to get her nerves under control and maybe work a bit on her stamina.

I think she could win the Olympics....if she were part of a pair team. And her lovely program, once upon a time, would have put her at the top of the world. But no, I do not think she has any ability to jump, she seems to lack necessary leg strength. I don't really think this can be fixed, and there are too many from her own country who can jump.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Happy for Marin! She fought for that program and should be proud of herself. Don’t like the vocals for me it was distracting to the mood she was trying to create. Beautiful dress!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say that while I'm sure Alina will win this and I hope she has a great skate I'm rooting for Loena to win the silver.