2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Peng went back and nailed it both times after. She knows she can do it. I am choosing to keep the faith!

Are they as awesome IRL as they are on screen? Because I love them so, so much.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have too many that I missed, so I'll catch up on the pairs later. Best luck to all skaters, skate clean ladies and gentlemen.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Is it me or is Pairs Matteo exceptionally good looking today?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Della Monica has been wiping out all over the place in practices. She just fell and then seemed really irked at Matteo, but I didn't see what happened. OMG now Pavliuchenko wiped out just spinning near Elton John

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I kinda feel bad for both Russian teams, because it seems that everybody is rooting against them (or, more accurately, rooting for others to do better :laugh:) I do like T/M and Z/E, but the programs are letting them down this season. And J/C's are so good.

T/M are my absolute favourites and I want them to win all the things, people can be so down on them and it's not cool.

How do I choose? It's like Sophie's choice :drama:

I do love Vanessa and Morgan, but if I had to choose between them I'd have to take T/M. I feel a bit bad saying that though :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Della Monica has been wiping out all over the place in practices. She just fell and then seemed really irked at Matteo, but I didn't see what happened. OMG now Pavliuchenko wiped out just spinning near Elton John

Oh hey you’re here?! I’d love to say hello.

rachno2

Record Breaker

The TV captured a close-up of Daria doing that.....

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here is your reminder not to google Matteo.

Come on, are we still at this? :disapp:

I would like to balance things up with a similar comment about a female skater in this group, but I'm a good boy and don't know if any of them have done half-naked photoshoots.

Read the tail end of my previous sentence in this post, and you should work it out...

CaroLiza_fan