2018-2019 Russian Nationals Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Mens SP

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Are they SERIOUSLY playing Alicia Keys' Falling? :rofl:

"OoooOOoo, Iiiii keeeeep on falllin'"

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Whew! I thought I had blacked out and missed a whole SP. Glad to know my mind isn't unraveling. :palmf:

I lost count too! I could have sworn I had seen 2 skaters between Aliev and Samarin.

And when I came over to the computer to check the positions, I saw Rukhin at the top of the list of next to go and thought "but that's Samarin on screen. The results page must have stopped updating". And when Samarin jumped up onto the resutls table, I still didn't catch on: I thought there was a glitch in the results page that it wasn't accepting his scores.

I think I need my dinner. Maybe after food I will be more with it.

CaroLiza_fan

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
So, uh, Sochi doesn’t seem too bad right now.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So, uh, Sochi doesn’t seem too bad right now.

Like the Olympics? Or Rostelecom? (Was that in Sochi, I wasn't paying attention :laugh:)

Match Arena doesn't have good ads though, they're just telling us how many sports they show. I was hoping for some weird car ad or something!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Checks to see where we are...

They're interviewing some chap about pairs. Will it follow directly afterwards - like with no ice resurfing? - C'ause i gotta get to bed, but I wanna support my pair T/M!

Oh now we're talking ladies. They're showing Sasha T. OMG that music...I'd almost forgotten it, it's all kinds of terrible.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Top 5 so far:
1. Kovtun 95.14
2. Kolyada 94.70
3. Samarin 83.14
4. Lazukin 81.43
5. Aliev 71.74
I think Kovtun and Kolyada are safe bets for the team. Samarin is most likely the 3rd choice, if he skates his usual skate in FP.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I feel so bad for Lazukin. They were never going to let him beat the Samarin-Kovtun-Kolyada trio, were they?

rachno2

Record Breaker
At least they gave him a higher score than Aliev...

Poor Aliev got dropped like a hot potato this season. A PCS bonus wouldn't have saved him here, I know, but his scores were suspiciously low even on the Grand Prix.