Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 876 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

melgirl25

Medalist
Guys, we will see her again this season. She's just said it herself on the radio. Zhenya will show up at some competitions, just don't know yet when and where. I really think these minor competitions can be good for her.

#notdone

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I am curious. I remember earlier in the season we were talking about the upper limit of Evgenia's programs. More interested about the FS since we have two "cleanish" FS performances to compare. Considering the layout changes as well, where are we?

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
UUUUUUUU that sal!!! Man! That's impressive as hell!

Also, she's the cutest ray of sunshine ever ^_^

dobrevaria

Rinkside
I'm so happy to know that Zhenya is competing more this season! I want to see her TOSCA again. Morever, I've the impression that Russian nationals were a turning point for her, and that she will now be able to skate more freely. I'm excited to see her again!

Fluture

Record Breaker
I wish she could go to a competition together with Sima this year. It would be just like in the old times yet still a bit different. And I‘m sure they can inspire each other. Just the wish of a figure skating fan who remembers how much fun they used to have together. :)

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Hello Zhenya fans!

Please note, because it has been mentioned here, that Goldenskate guidelines do not permit FanFiction:

23. FanFiction
We understand that many enjoy FanFiction, however, celebrities, whose names, images, likenesses or personas are used in real person fiction, have the right to assert claims against fanfiction authors based on rights of publicity. To avoid these issues, as well as to protect the integrity of the forum, fanfiction is prohibited.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please continue in your good wishes and support for Olympic silver medalist and World champion Evgenia Medvedeva!:hap10:

chasseneige

Rinkside
I’m in love with her most recent costumes (especially that gorgeous black dress) so it will be great to see her competing again! Looking forward to seeing Tosca for a second time.

grey19

On the Ice
I wish she could go to a competition together with Sima this year. It would be just like in the old times yet still a bit different. And I‘m sure they can inspire each other. Just the wish of a figure skating fan who remembers how much fun they used to have together. :)

Yes, it would be amazing. I' ve just watched Sima's new interview, God, she is such a good person. She also said a lot of very good things about Zhenya. She completely trusts her, she knows that Zhenya would never disclose her secret or her words that she had said in private. Zhenya is able.to cheer Sima up with only one voice message... And again, Serafima is such a good kid!

MedoLove

On the Ice
Merry Christmas late! I hope everyone is enjoying these dates :).
----------------
I'm glad to hear good news. I do not feel very stressed about the opportunities of Evgenia, from the beginning it was intuited that there are possibilities of some place in Universiade or Worlds.
Whatever Needs to Happen Will Happen .

Looking at Evgenia's season, I think it was not bad:

Autum classic: silver
S.C: Bronze
France: Fourth place.

Season best: total : 204.89 .SP: 70,98 FS: 137.08 ,(international), and FS: 143.66 , total : 205.90 in nationals.
In general they are good scores and good placements, it's just that before we were used to never lose gold and silver. The best thing is that she looks much more confident and de-stressed now, and her programs still have a lot of room to improve.:)

Wheelz

On the Ice
I’m in love with her most recent costumes (especially that gorgeous black dress) so it will be great to see her competing again! Looking forward to seeing Tosca for a second time.

I agree the black dress is so sophisticated and really shows her off.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yes, it would be amazing. I' ve just watched Sima's new interview, God, she is such a good person. She also said a lot of very good things about Zhenya. She completely trusts her, she knows that Zhenya would never disclose her secret or her words that she had said in private. Zhenya is able.to cheer Sima up with only one voice message... And again, Serafima is such a good kid!

I love Sima and I love how she is still fighting and not giving up, despite the tough field and the Russian Fed not cutting her any slack at all. (Still salty about her not being at Nationals :devil: ) I hope they can meet at some point in the future and compete against and with each other like they did in their junior days. And it‘s great that, despite the different paths their lives and careers took, they still know that they can completely and utterly rely on each other and that whatever they said in the past stays with the other and will not be told to anyone. It‘s good to be able to have such trust.