2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
The only surprise for me was was how 4-6 shook out. Program of the night definitely goes to Manta and Johnson.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Tbh although I think that Bock was robbed... I’m pleasantly surprised USFSA didn’t immediately hose them. I think they have another cycle in them. They have the drive. They have the talent. Thoughts?

Nathan13

Medalist
Tbh although I think that Bock was robbed... I’m pleasantly surprised USFSA didn’t immediately hose them. I think they have another cycle in them. They have the drive. They have the talent. Thoughts?

I can't talk about them objectively because they will always be my #1 favorites, but after years of hearing people tear them down for their outside-the-box choices, it's nice to see they are finally getting support and recognition from fans.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
I can't talk about them objectively because they will always be my #1 favorites, but after years of hearing people tear them down for their outside-the-box choices, it's nice to see they are finally getting support and recognition from fans.

I’ve loved them since their team up. Random costumes and all [emoji171]

I just haven’t been super active on here bc college but I would die for Bock.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Are we done for the night? Is there another event? Are Europeans over? When did Javi decide to come out of retirement? What day is it? What is my name and where do I live?

All this skating this weekend has definitely turned my brain into Montreal mush, but it’s more of the soggy poutine and smoked meat variety.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Karina Manta and Joe Johnson won the night though. I think this could be their breakout moment. Fabulous program and drive. I’d love to see them do another ‘dark’ and edgy program like that. Absolutely fantastic.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are we done for the night? Is there another event? Are Europeans over? When did Javi decide to come out of retirement? What day is it? What is my name and where do I live?

All this skating this weekend has definitely turned my brain into Montreal mush.

Men's tomorrow. And then we get a teeny break. Which we need lol.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Phew, the right three teams are going strongly into the second half of the season.

Now let's hope someone posts the vids on Youtube asap.

That's my cue, off to search. Yes they are starting to appear. Watch the video thread.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist

All this skating this weekend has definitely turned my brain into Montreal mush, but it’s more of the soggy poutine and smoked meat variety.

Men’s tomorrow at 2pm. Then the gala.

Then we can all sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep.

Nathan13

Medalist
I’ve loved them since their team up. Random costumes and all [emoji171]

I just haven’t been super active on here bc college but I would die for Bock.

We could've used your support during the Under Pressure season :laugh: Which is still one of my all time favorite dances of any team of the last few years

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Definitely. Madison Chock is one of the most fiercely competitive people in ID. You can tell when they lose. She looks like a Lady Macbeth who has deliberately NOT taken her meds. That kind of fire is good for AT LEAST another Olympic cycle alone.

Look, chop a minute out of the Fever section, add a transition that is halfway more "up" between that and the ending, and I'll be 117% on board.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Absolutely no complaints about this competition.

I've been wavering in my H/D allegiance, in fact I declared for C/B before it started.

But I saw and felt more than I have in previous presentations of this program. It was better than I've seen it.

I still love C/B cool Elvis program, but I'm satisfied with the result.

Still, my absolute favorite moment of the entire competition was C/B one-foot step sequence. Will be interesting to see the protocols if that scored a 4M/4W.

Low point for me was C/P. They had a real chance - I'm sure it will be a learning experience for them. But, sadly, my uber status is on hold for now.

sowcow

On the Ice
I’m not a C/B fan and am not sold on this music edit but that was the best dance of the night to me. They sell it so well and everything feels crisp and somehow fresh.

Totally agree!

H/D’s dance still feels like reheated leftovers — gets it done but it’s all mush and on the verge of spoilage.

And again, I agree (...I can smell a hint of rot all the way up here!). Such a shame because they're terrific skaters - but wrong program!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Euros are over. Did NBC ever show Euro Free Dance. My schedule said it was on at 1 but what taped was another version of men fs.

Links can be found in Euro video, however most are in Italian.