2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Karina Manta and Joe Johnson won the night though. I think this could be their breakout moment. Fabulous program and drive. I’d love to see them do another ‘dark’ and edgy program like that. Absolutely fantastic.

Grace Jones. Slave to the Rhythm.

Weathergal

Medalist
I have to confess I REALLY don't like the Irrepressibles. At all. I can tolerate them in Kevin Aymoz's skate, but that's about it.

Thanks. I feel better now that I've shared.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
We could've used your support during the Under Pressure season :laugh: Which is still one of my all time favorite dances of any team of the last few years

Random Off-Topic Storytime: Yuzudaughter absolutely HATES Under Pressure, but LOVES Ice Ice Baby, which she refers to as “the real, good version of the song.” :slink: :palmf: :rofl:

Yeah yeah, I know, I know, total parenting fail 101 on my part.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
It hit me during the medal ceremony: Bock and the dark haired lady/light haired guy are now against the fed favorites to win (lady with light fair and guy with dark). It’s B/A vs. D/W alllllll over again (maybe) [emoji51]

GGFan

Record Breaker
Random Off-Topic Storytime: Yuzudaughter absolutely HATES Under Pressure, but LOVES Ice Ice Baby, which she refers to as “the real, good version of the song.” :slink: :palmf: :rofl:

Yeah yeah, I know, I know, total parenting fail 101 on my part.

:eeking::rofl: Does she also enjoy his underrated song from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack though?

oly2018

Final Flight
Yet at the Euros only Papadakis & Cizeron medaled despite having I think six teams. Not sure I would have predicted this out come.

I don't know how many more times there will be a Gadbois sweep at nationals. H/B were scored closer to M/C and C/P than H/D and C/B. They have been senior for some time, so I think it is interesting. I think if the other teams have some incredible programs next year, I think H/B could be overtaken.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
:eeking::rofl: Does she also enjoy his underrated song from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack though?

Oh heavens no, I actually forgot all about that song’s existence. :bang:

I have seven full Queen albums in my iTunes/iPhone but only the one vanilla ice song. I think it’s a good ratio, no? :laugh:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I don't know how many more times there will be a Gadbois sweep at nationals. H/B were scored closer to M/C and C/P than H/D and C/B. They have been senior for some time, so I think it is interesting. I think if the other teams have some incredible programs next year, I think H/B could be overtaken.

Was Marina here with any teams? So weird not seeing any of her skaters on the podium.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
well so far all the good programs are out there, may have to wait until morning for the rest to come out.