2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program

bobbob

Medalist
They better be ready for the panel at worlds though, it's so obvious that this is a lenient(blind?) panel. It's definitely not just Zhou but it'll hurt him more if he's really going to do all those quads without getting one or two stable first instead.

The thing is Vincent doesn't know what kind of panel he is going to get. So from his perspective its definitely better to try more as long as you can land them.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The table is set for Boyang to take the lead if he skates well.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Boyang wins best use of sparkles in this competition hands down.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Boyang's SS are actually not bad. It's just that his upper body usage is so awkward. But I still love him. Bless him and his pristine technique. May you start landing things again.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I admittedly haven't been paying attention, but I liked Shoma best... if I'm not being just a biased Keegan fan (because of course I enjoyed his program best)...

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Shame on the step out but good job! I gotta start pestering the figure skating gods to make him perfect so he can win the 2022 Olympics on home ice :)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This is a very weird music choice to rock out to, but that was a lot of fun.

And it appears he and the boards are estranged at the moment.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
He's only assistant. Probably dying to get his hands on those URs and DGs.

I hope he has a come-to-jesus discussion with his fellow tech panel tonight. That or asks them for some of whatever they are smoking.

bobbob

Medalist
Vincent leads after the short. Seems like I was the only person who had any faith in him...

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Boyang Jin channels the Yuzu Parisienne Walkways style, but without the virtuosity.

Danny T

Medalist
Not perfect, but still much better than his latest international comp phew. I thought he went in to the lutz with too much power, so the landing got out of control. Entertaining programme though, a good way to close out the SP. Jiayou! :yahoo:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Great program by Jin and he sells the hell out of it. Should go into third considering the tech scores. Better PCS than Vincent.

champagnerain

Final Flight
My expectations of Boyang are so low after worlds last year that I'm just happy if he doesn't crash into the boards multiple times. :confused2: