2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 54 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
These standings are weeeeiiirrrrdddd. Tursynbaeva, Lim and Bell all in the final flight, oh boy. Hoping Kaori wins.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Wow, Gabby is in 11th with 69.19 and that was not the result of over scoring those above her. The ladies really brought it today :dance:

MalAssada

Medalist
It's been a long time since I was so excited for a LP... Really, anything can happen regarding the podium!

Danny T

Medalist
One last thing regarding scores (I promise myself!!), you really have to be quite something to think Evgenia was robbed, in any category ...

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Wow, Gabby is in 11th with 69.19 and that was not the result of over scoring those above her. The ladies really brought it today :dance:

This x 1,000,000.

Every time someone would slay and end up 6th or whatever, I'd go "What!?" but then they'd show the standings, and I'd go, "Ohhh... right."

Danny T

Medalist
I totally agree. It was so obviously even without a slo-mo

If I remember correctly, even the judges seem to think it's UR at normal speed. It got slight negative GOE in real-time.

They did the same thing with Bradie's combo too. Only difference is Bradie got called.

rei00

Rinkside
Satoko robbed on PCS, again.
Well, isn't it a tradition by now? Despite her getting better every year.
I'm slowly getting used. You can't replace lost nerves and brain cells... still something dies inside every time they do that to her.

neusw

On the Ice
The only thing that’s keeping me from being totally annoyed about bell’s gifted lack of UR call is that she very very rarely makes it through a free program unscathed and so will likely not factor into messing up placements/spots for next year.

icetug

Medalist
I was curious and compared 2As (as I heard Satoko's and Sofia's jumps are so small ;)):

Satoko jumped 0.36 and 2.18 m and Sofia 0.35 and 2.40 while Kaori 0.36 and 3.20 and Alina 0.38 and 2.04.

The highest 2As were jumped by Eunsoo and Mariah: 0.49 m, the longest was Kaori's: 3.20.