2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 44 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate

zebobes

Final Flight
Oh my god I read the numbers the wrong way around.

I complained about Chen being the beneficiary of USFS propaganda, but Zhou is the bigger one. There is no universe where Zhou should get higher PCS than Jason. None.

No, you were right originally. Jason is one point higher in PCS.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Good lord talk about dramatic. Your fave has multiple world championships and two Olympic gold medals. Get some perspective.

Congrats to all the medalists! Nathan and Yuzuru were such a fantastic 1 and 2.

Am I allowed to have an opinion? Thanks [emoji6]

GGFan

Record Breaker
No, Jason's PCS was 88.5, Vincent's was 87.25. Because of Jason's fall, his PCS were capped/reduced, so that's why he's so close to Vincent.

I think some of us are saying that even with 10 falls it shouldn't be that close :biggrin::dev2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No, you were right originally. Jason is one point higher in PCS.

Yeah, that's still wrong. There's still no universe that Vincent should be only a point behind Jason, even with mistakes from the latter.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yuzuru is banned from ever doing 4Lz again! I'm not going throw another ankle injury a third time!

Can't second this enough, Yuzuru doing a quad lutz is equal to his ankle injuries for what I'm concerned :dbana:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
No, Jason's PCS was 88.5, Vincent's was 87.25. Because of Jason's fall, his PCS were capped/reduced, so that's why he's so close to Vincent.

I read the numbers wrong, but still that PCS is a no go. It's not the matter of Jason being too low... but really, I don't have the energy to argue

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
The gulf in scores in the top four... BETWEEN the top four are anime-level ridiculous... people will scroll by on Wikipedia and wonder what the heck happened :devil: :laugh2:

As always, Nathan is just so thoughtful and elegant right on the spot, and of course he wouldn't want the camera to stare at him during Jason's k&c come on!! Btw his interview went so much better than like every other winner's interview I've seen this season :laugh: Both Nate and his translator were ON POINT.

Fruitpie

On the Ice
Wow! What an awesome competition!
What an awesome championship!
It's all seems like a dream or blockbuster movie.
Unbelieveble!

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I think Yuzu brings back the 4Lz next season or something else out of this world. No way he takes this loss without a response. I love that about him :bow:

He is not even doing the 3Lz in his programs, I highly doubt he will go for the 4Lz again :eek:hwell:
Congrats to the medalists! Great frees from Yuzu and Nathan :yes:

frida80

Record Breaker
Once again these medals and podium remind me how painful it is that France has no medals and those wobbly disco podiums.

frida80

Record Breaker
Can't second this enough, Yuzuru doing a quad lutz is equal to his ankle injuries for what I'm concerned :dbana:

I can't do it again. He needs to take care of his ankles.

Odd. Normally this is the time when I tell you to take a nap, but now it's my turn to take one. Sorry about Jun. I'm sure after he heals he'll be incredible next year!!!

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And congratulations to Vincent, too. Two Americans on the World podium. When was the last tine we saw that in men’s skating?