2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Chantelle Kerry/Andrew Dodds (AUS)

RD: Rocky Horror Picture Show medley (including "Sweet Transvestite" and "Time Warp")

source: Andrew's instagram story (@andrew_dodds) - story comes with clips of the program which looks very fun

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

RD: Rocky Horror Picture Show medley (including "Sweet Transvestite" and "Time Warp")

source: Andrew's instagram story (@andrew_dodds) - story comes with clips of the program which looks very fun

:hap57: :hap85: And as I have promised during Worlds:

Also, I will stan the team who has the guts to use Rocky Horror Picture Show no matter what :laugh:

GO AUSSIES OI OI OI :cheer: You have my firm support for this season!

Last edited:

snd

On the Ice
wow pooja kalyan chose a great piece for her FS. not sure i remember anyone skating to this fantastic music (perhaps ravel's greatest after gaspard).

looking forward to gracie's programs, though not because of the music... just want to know where she's going with her skating.

edit: wonder if there's any news about tukt?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

my ice dance wishes have been granted :biggrin: i hope andrew knows that the corset is mandatory :biggrin: hecan't skate as brad

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
my ice dance wishes have been granted :biggrin: i hope andrew knows that the corset is mandatory :biggrin: hecan't skate as brad

Costume deductions ahoy, though, especially if the corset is teamed with the requisite fishnets and frilly knickers! Going by the choreo snippets Andrew posted, I think Riff-Raff and Magenta is a more likely look for them than Brad and Janet, though. Which would be fun.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Loena Hendrickx is keeping her sp from the previous season.

I had a feeling she'd keep it. Think Gabby's team jumped the gun a season. Probably they don't care & it will work out just fine for her, but as with Medvedeva & Mirai's Chopin, if you select something that someone else has just successfully made a splash debuting, you kind of have to think they might be keeping it one more year.