Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1317 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
Zhenya's new gala: Song is "idontwannabeyouanymore" by Billie Eilish. Choreo by Joey Russell
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ctXAlh2oJ/?igshid=13i880y7542tg

:luv17: :love:

Just saw it. Really, even from this small snippet, I think it‘s very obvious that she feels this music. Looks like the song has a special meaning to her as well. It reminds me of some of the interviews she gave after Worlds or this summer and the struggles she described there. And, honestly, I’ll say it as diplomatically as I possibly can: I’m glad the gala to the other song didn’t work out. I like this one much better and I think it works better for her skating style, too. So, I guess I’ll be thankful from now on!

Anyway, can‘t wait to see the whole thing. Rostelecom does stress me out a bit because it‘s in Russia and this seems to be more stressful for her as well. But I‘m also somehow calm too now that GPF isn‘t on the line. I just hope she goes into the competition more relaxed, skates for herself and just shows all of her programs to their full potential.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ooooh it looks nice! I'm really not into this music tbh, but you do you, Zhenya :laugh: it looks weird in the right way, love the hair!

I feel you. Billie Eilish is not exactly my cup of tea but she has songs that I can stand to listen to. I just listened to this one and it‘s okay. And especially since Zhenya seems to like it a lot, I‘ll enjoy watching her skate to it too. :laugh:

Artemisa

Final Flight
It looks very good ... but I would prefer to have news of a new jump than a new gala ... even if the video is very promising

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland
Great post. Welcome to her fan fest. Post often. :)

Thank you! I will definitely try! :ghug:

That gala snippet looks cool, I've still not caught up with Billie as an artist but keep meaning to. If anyone can make me interested it will be Zhenya, she has great taste, I fell in love with Kristian Kostov's "Beautiful Mess" after she skated to it, still obsessed! It's my favourite gala by her.

Do we think she'll introduce a new jump for Rostelecom since she has nothing to lose GPF-wise? Such as the 3F+Lo or maybe even 4S (has she landed it in practice much? I haven't seen her do it).

Or do you guys think she'll play it safe, go for the clean skates and ensure she wins a medal in Russia?

TBH I'd be happy for her just to stick to her layout (but please ditch the 3Lz in the short) because clean skates and a medal would be a nice confidence boost going into Nationals. Use Golden Spin to experiment a bit.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! I will definitely try! :ghug:

That gala snippet looks cool, I've still not caught up with Billie as an artist but keep meaning to. If anyone can make me interested it will be Zhenya, she has great taste, I fell in love with Kristian Kostov's "Beautiful Mess" after she skated to it, still obsessed! It's my favourite gala by her.

Do we think she'll introduce a new jump for Rostelecom since she has nothing to lose GPF-wise? Such as the 3F+Lo or maybe even 4S (has she landed it in practice much? I haven't seen her do it).

Or do you guys think she'll play it safe, go for the clean skates and ensure she wins a medal in Russia?

TBH I'd be happy for her just to stick to her layout (but please ditch the 3Lz in the short) because clean skates and a medal would be a nice confidence boost going into Nationals. Use Golden Spin to experiment a bit.

I agree. Clean for Rostelcom and go for a new jump at Golden Spin.

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
It looks very good ... but I would prefer to have news of a new jump than a new gala ... even if the video is very promising

Well what fun would it be if Zhenya told the world that she has her quad salchow now?!! It would be way more epic to spontaneously do it in practice and shock everyone.:devil:

Aichwan

Rinkside
I'm so glad that Zhenya is finally able to skate to one one of her fav artists. Evgenia has been a true fan of Eilish for a while that I felt so sad for her after all that "Bad Guy" EX drama. I'm glad this didn't stop her from performing to one of her songs. I bet it her program will be beautiful; the song is so deep n relevant, I know she won't disappoint.

Placebo11

On the Ice
I'm so glad that Zhenya is finally able to skate to one one of her fav artists. Evgenia has been a true fan of Eilish for a while that I felt so sad for her after all that "Bad Guy" EX drama. I'm glad this didn't stop her from performing to one of her songs. I bet it her program will be beautiful; the song is so deep n relevant, I know she won't disappoint.

That's the right answer to this drama.:thumbsup: I'm so happy about it. And I'm sure its gonna be a great program!

kahndradra

On the Ice
Rostelecom is next week??? It feels like only yesterday we were at ACI, but Zhenya’s already improved so much even during the season. I’m so looking forward to seeing the new EX

Aichwan

Rinkside
Rostelecom is next week??? It feels like only yesterday we were at ACI, but Zhenya’s already improved so much even during the season. I’m so looking forward to seeing the new EX

OMG already! time went by so quick :shocked:
I woulder if she is already in Russia.

Aichwan

Rinkside
Does anyone know anything about the rumor of a fan who kinda creepily waited for Zhenya @ TCC?
Apparently, this person managed to get inside TCC by approaching Evgenia's mom & security tried to get this person to leave but they wouldn't until they got a pic with her.
I saw a few tweets about it but I don't know where ppl getting this info from.
Not trying to start rumors but I'm genuinely curious and concerned if it's true.