Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Trusova switching from Tutberidze to Plushenko

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Vyacheslav Trusov - about the VK page:

" This page is fake. I don’t understand at all who is spreading this on her behalf and who are referring to it. There will be no official information before the federation confirms everything, according to its own rules. Let's respect the procedures. There is a lot of negative around Sasha in social networks, they try to use her name, often in an unfair way, there have already been such attempts. We’ll deal with this. "

Good luck with that, social media cannot be controlled anymore. Those days of innocence are long passed.

We'll have to wait for the formalities and formal announcement (before June 1), also wether Aleksandra will be removed from Sambo-70 and its facilities, amenities like tutors and extra lessons and stipends for going private.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Evgeni Plushenko: We are young and daring, so we set the task of becoming World, European and Olympic champion.

https://fs-gossips.com/evgeni-plush...becoming-world-european-and-olympic-champion/

in english

This is the essence, what is well-known about him. This is why I believe this will be a good story:

" When I started creating a school, I started from the bottom, with the basic training of athletes. I said that if I start to do something, I will always achieve my goal. So it was when I was an athlete. I still have character, willpower, working capacity. Therefore, we will bring everything to the end. My school will be top-notch."

Otherwise this is an old video ( there are Japanese, English and Russian version) but you can know him more with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVGRZLmIEIw Impressive quots of Plushenko

ruga

Final Flight
Getting a very talented student is a good way for a new coach to elevate their status. Continuing the topic of Lambiel, many were sceptical about Shoma moving to him, thinking that his technical performance will degrade. Not until seeng his clear improvement in later competitions. But there is a big responsibility: Plushenko will get way more attention as a coach and will finally have to travel to competitions. And if Sasha doesn't do well, a lot of criticism will be directed to him.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I thought his other students looked stronger this past season, so I’m hopeful for Trusova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Now, who will accept the ISU’s, or rather Zakaryan’s, Figure Skating Award on behalf of Trusova?

Plyushchenko getting credited by Zakaryan over other trainers’ efforts that led to the Award for Trusova?

There was a 99,9% certainty one Award or another comes her way?

But is there still?

It could lead to some uncomfortable situations that will greatly diminish the value of the occasion.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say that I don't get the hand wringing about all this.

Skaters leave coaches all the time. Sometimes it is good for them and sometimes it is not.

Some of you love Alexandra and some of you love Eteri and I gather some of you love both of them. This is cool. It's nice to see people who are passionate about skating or skaters or coaches but again change is part of life.

I hope Alexandra finds what she is looking for with Plushenko's team. I hope this makes her a better all around skater. I don't think Eteri or her team should be worried about this. They have tonnes of other skaters who are equal to the task of representing the team well. Both Anna and Alena are incredibly talented skaters and Kamila seems ready to take on the world so I don't see Eteri's dominance being in question because Alexandra left.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
Sasha is upset, she lost 3 times against her own teammates. Is changing coach a better option ? Time will tell us

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Sasha is upset, she lost 3 times against her own teammates. Is changing coach a better option ? Time will tell us

If she stayed there and continued to be treated as the 3rd in the group without changing anything, she could have been even the 4th (so out of the Olympic team) by the time Valieva makes it into seniors.

A change was desperately needed after 3 competitions in a row went that way, not necessarily a coaching change but if the team couldn't find an agreement with the skater on what to do then it's better leaving.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Okay, sometimes I wish my family had never left Russia, but now is one time I'm very, very glad they did. The reaction when Zhenya left Eteri was bad enough, but I had only been a serious fan for a short time then. I'm sadly used to negativity about Sasha. But if I overheard anyone in the street talking trash about Veronika, I would fight them.

Just joking. ...I think.

Best of luck to all involved!

P.S. Calling dibs on Veronika's fan fest when she's old enough!

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
If she stayed there and continued to be treated as the 3rd in the group without changing anything, she could have been even the 4th (so out of the Olympic team) by the time Valieva makes it into seniors.

A change was desperately needed after 3 competitions in a row went that way, not necessarily a coaching change but if the team couldn't find an agreement with the skater on what to do then it's better leaving.

She should tell them, they even tried to reach her. It’s not like they don’t care about her. Like Eteri said they are a family but unlike Zhenia, Sasha is still a minor and she’s influenced to make her own decision.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
Okay, sometimes I wish my family had never left Russia, but now is one time I'm very, very glad they did. The reaction when Zhenya left Eteri was bad enough, but I had only been a serious fan for a short time then. I'm sadly used to negativity about Sasha. But if I overheard anyone in the street talking trash about Veronika, I would fight them.

Just joking. ...I think.

Best of luck to all involved!

P.S. Calling dibs on Veronika's fan fest when she's old enough!

Zhenia took her own decision, she’s an adult. I really doubt it’s the case with Sasha but we will see. She should join zhenia and train with Orser :)

Fried

Final Flight
She should tell them, they even tried to reach her. It’s not like they don’t care about her. Like Eteri said they are a family but unlike Zhenia, Sasha is still a minor and she’s influenced to make her own decision.
Since there have been two attempts to leave TT before and this could be averted through conversation, from a pedagogical point of view I find it completely inappropriate to call Sasha (who is a minor) after her father (as the legal representative) has ended the collaboration. And then to emphasize in the interview that Sasha didn't answer the phone is basically a cheek.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Trusova's quads were almost perfect for the first few tournaments in the last season but she struggled with them in the latter half. Plushenko can be a good jump coach to stabilize her quads.

She was training too many different jumps last year. I believe that, with the exception of the 4Lo, she attempted every triple and quad jump through the 4Lz last season (plus tough combinations like 3Lz-3Lo and 4T-3S). I think if she trained one or two quads, plus the 3A, she'd have far more consistency on those elements.

Sugar Coated

Final Flight
Since there have been two attempts to leave TT before and this could be averted through conversation, from a pedagogical point of view I find it completely inappropriate to call Sasha (who is a minor) after her father (as the legal representative) has ended the collaboration. And then to emphasize in the interview that Sasha didn't answer the phone is basically a cheek.
Exactly. It’s so unfair for Sasha, she is obligated to do what her parents ultimately decide for her at this point. And if they instruct her to not answer the phone for Eteri, which makes sense if the parents are coordinating the situation, it is not fair to say that she is ignoring her calls. It’s very possible the parents had phone calls with the parents.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Hopefully the confusion surrounding the actual leaving gets sorted soon. Quarantine is really not helping here, doing everything remotely by impersonal means.

Aleksandra being told not the answer calls might very be to protect her from her own emotions, positive or negative. Given the violent reactions here and there, staying low for the moment is best.

Any split on bad temper thats gets into the yellow pages will only make matters worse.

From both Trusova's and Rozanov's apparent secrecy, timing and haste, one might conclude feelings of fear or shame to face their former trainers and colleague might have played a role.

We'll know soon enough how the relationships remain.

Sugar Coated

Final Flight
She was training too many different jumps last year. I believe that, with the exception of the 4Lo, she attempted every triple and quad jump through the 4Lz last season (plus tough combinations like 3Lz-3Lo and 4T-3S). I think if she trained one or two quads, plus the 3A, she'd have far more consistency on those elements.
The 3A seems like it may be too challenging for her personally since we really have not seen that many successful attempts. Ironically, if quads were also allowed in the short program she’d probably have been the winner in most competitions.

Sugar Coated

Final Flight
Hopefully the confusion surrounding the actual leaving gets sorted soon. Quarantine is really not helping here, doing everything remotely.

Aleksandra being told not the answer calls might very be to protect her from her own emotions, positive or negative.

Any split on bad temper thats gets into the yellow pages will only make matters worse.

From both Trusova's and Rozanov's apparent secrecy, timing and haste, one might conclude feelings of fear or shame to face their former trainers and colleague might have played a role.

We'll know soon enough how the relationships remain.

I mean, true about protecting emotions but Zhenya got dragged through the mud for not replying to texts. I get that Sasha is 3 years younger and Eteri is in another country so it’s different. Just funny to me that we are seeing a pattern, that not returning phone calls may be more about how to handle eteri when leaving. Especially if Sasha had tried to leave previously on multiple occasions and was convinced to stay.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
Exactly. It’s so unfair for Sasha, she is obligated to do what her parents ultimately decide for her at this point. And if they instruct her to not answer the phone for Eteri, which makes sense if the parents are coordinating the situation, it is not fair to say that she is ignoring her calls. It’s very possible the parents had phone calls with the parents.
It's also quite possible that her parents took her opinion into account? I mean you all just jump to the thinking that she didn't want the change or hadn't had an opinion on it. I mean yes it could be that it was against her opinion this decision but she is also a teen and at that age teens normally make their opinion known one way or another.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It's also quite possible that her parents took her opinion into account? I mean you all just jump to the thinking that she didn't want the change or hadn't had an opinion on it. I mean yes it could be that it was against her opinion this decision but she is also a teen and at that age teens normally make their opinion known one way or another.

Her parents cannot force her to train with full conviction, to jump five quads or to win competition. Promising another puppy? She must want this herself. It is ridiculous to suggest that Aleksandra had no say in this or that her voice was ignored.

Three times no strike, and out. How things get sorted out with the former #TeamTutberidzeForProgress is of no importance, flowers neither. Everybody has already moved on, or will do so very soon, ice will be waiting after quarantine is lifted and everybody will be back in business, trying to make up for the loss in time and form.

It was a family decision, and since it apparently was the third attempt, so the final one.

The leaving of Rozanov is the bigger of two losses.